- door Poun-64, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Fonctionne bien sous Firefox 95. J'ai toutefois un problème sur le site :
La navigation dans le menu "Rayons" et ses sous-menus devient quasi impossible.
Comme je n'arrive pas à le désactiver pour ce site, j'ai dû le désactiver pour tous... Et c'est bien dommage...
Peut-être que quelques lignes supplémentaires dans le fichier "userChrome.css" modifiant les couleurs seraient suffisantes pour moi.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar5 maanden geleden geplaatstBonjour! A feature that allows users to disable the add-on on specific websites is on my to-do list.
In the meantime, perhaps you can use website rules to give that website a specific scrollbar appearance. For more information, see: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/wiki/Using-website-rules
- door Mogu Mogu, 9 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Works great for what it does. However, when trying to set the scrollbar to the left side of the screen with layout.scrollbar.side = 3 it causes the scrollbar to return to default. It would be nice to have a left side scrollbar, though I'm not sure what's at fault here. Great nonetheless.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar9 maanden geleden geplaatstGlad to hear that you like the add-on. I've tested that setting on Windows and everything seems to be working properly. It could possibly be a platform-specific issue. If you could email me your operating system and Firefox version to email@example.com, I'd be happy to try and look into that issue.
- door 1ubayd, 10 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Greetings! Nice addition, but this extension required access to open tabs in an update today. What for?
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar10 maanden geleden geplaatstGlad to hear that you like the add-on. I haven't had a chance to update the wiki page with information about why that new permission is required. I'm probably going to update that document later on today.
In short, this has to do with some adjustments that were made to make the add-on work properly for content that is embedded within other websites. Some older versions of Firefox will not share information about what websites are open unless they have that permission. Unfortunately, I can't apply the permission only to those versions of Firefox that need it, so I have to add that permission for every very of Firefox.
I plan on posting a more detailed explanation to the permissions page: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/wiki/About-Permissions
- door Display Name, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Works well to change the colours of the scrollbar, but the options to increase the width of the scrollbars are rather limited. There are currently only 2 settings: "small", which is actually microscopic, and "wide" which is the very small standard width that I was hoping to increase.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstGlad to hear that you like most of the add-on! I'd love to be able to offer more scrollbar width options, but unfortunately I'm limited to the two that Firefox supports. I'm hoping that Firefox will eventually expand the scrollbar functionality to allow the add-on to set a custom width, as is currently possible on other browsers.
- door Bred, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5very cool, would be nice to see rounded scroll pill options tho :))
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstIt would be awesome to have other customization options, but Firefox currently only supports size and color. If Firefox supports more customization in the future, I'd love to expand the add-on.
- door unbeatable-101, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Nice, but is there a way to make the scrollbars more like macOS?
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 jaar geleden geplaatstCurrently, the customizations that Firefox offers for scrollbars is pretty limited. It only supports two styles (thin or wide). I hope that Firefox will offer more customization options in the future, but for now the add-on is limited to the few options that Firefox supports.
- door Francesco, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5"Hide when not is use" would be much appreciated!
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 jaar geleden geplaatstThanks for the feedback! I'm always looking for ways to improve the add-on, so if you could email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information of the feature that you are looking for, I'd be happy to see what I can do.