- door Ally, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Custom colours just straight-up didn't work. Not much use in an extension that just lets me change how wide my scroll bar is.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar4 maanden geleden geplaatstSorry to hear that the add-on wasn't working properly for you.
On some systems, the scrollbar colors may be overridden by the operating system itself. In that case, there is a setting that can be disabled in Firefox to allow the Custom Scrollbars add-on to change the colors. See this for more information: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/wiki/Scrollbar-customization-is-not-being-applied
- door YAFU - yet another fox user, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Ich suche eine Änderung der Breite, breiter geht nicht...Hallo! Unfortunately, Firefox only offers limited support for scrollbar widths and wide is not currently an option. I'd love to add that option in the future, if it ever becomes available on Firefox.
- door Anna, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5This does not work at all, nothing changes.Sorry to hear the add-on isn't working for you. If you send me and email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue, what website(s) is not working and what settings you are using (or a copy of the backup file from the add-on), I'd be happy to take a look.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15347049, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Does *not* make scrollbars wider in v89.Currently, Firefox has 3 options for scrollbar width: thin, hidden and system default. I'm going to change the label for the wide option because on Firefox the option is whatever your operating system's default scrollbar is.
I'm trying to get the organization in charge of the scrollbar standard (W3C) to add a wide option to Firefox, but it's a long process.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16884736, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It didn't change anythingSorry to hear you are having issues with the add-on. If you send me an email at email@example.com with some more information about the settings you are trying to use and the page(s) you are having problems with, I'd be happy to try and track down the issue for you.
As a side note, there are some pages that the add-on is not allowed to modify. An example would be the Firefox add-ons website. So if the pages you are having problems with are Firefox pages, that could be the issue.
As well, please note that you currently need to refresh your tabs before the changes will appear on the website. That is being addressed in an upcoming update, but for now you need to refresh the tab. If that doesn't work, trying restarting your browser.
Hope that helps, but if not, feel free to reach out to the email address above. Thanks.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14945218, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5I'm desperately trying to find a way to get rid of disappearing scrollbars and make all scrollbars normal with the thing at the top and bottom. I installed this but don't see any way to actually use it. No instructions, right clicking on a disappearing scrollbar does nothing. Just don't see any way for change a scrollbar. Needs instructions on how to use.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 jaar geleden geplaatstWhen the add-on is installed, the settings page should automatically appear. If not, you can try reinstalling it. Alternatively, you can get to the settings by pressing the Firefox menu button, selecting add-ons, picking the Custom Scrollbars add-on and press the options tab.
If you still need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be happy to help. It sounds like the add-on would be able to solve the problem you are having.
- door Mike Blais, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It doesn't seem to work with Facebook.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 jaar geleden geplaatstSorry to hear that! Unfortunately, with the new Facebook design, they've made it impossible for the add-on to customize the scrollbars. Instead of using the standard scrollbars, they have built their own scrollbar system from the ground up so that they can have full control over the appearance of the way the scrollbars look and behave.