Beoordeling door 天灭中共退党团队保平安
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17411815, 15 dagen geledenImportant: Just because your canvas is unique, it does NOT mean you are trackable, because the fingerprint changes every time you visit the site. A great tool that belongs on every Harden list.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12401675, 22 dagen geledenBypassing DOMRect protection does not work if you change the webGL manufacturer in the CanvasBlocker settings. Navigator API protection not working. You can check it at https://webbrowsertools.com/ip-address/
Screen API protection bypass also does not work if the screen size is set manually. Please fix these issues.I am sorry but I cannot reproduce any of your problems. Please describe them in detail on https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Teagan, 23 dagen geledenI would like to give this Add-On more then 2 1/2 stars (which is what I selected but it's showing 3 starts). In general, it does seem to work with some flaws. For me, my biggest issue, or what annoys me about all add-ons, is that they will always slow down your browser and CanvasBlocker is no exception to this. It does slow down my browser quite a bit, but I suppose that can vary from user to user depending on what you've selected as its settings. So don't be surprised if it does slow down your browser.
If you are using the Privacy Badger Add-On, expect the Add-On's to conflict with each other a lot, or from time to time. Depending on the type of internet user you are (or Netizen); if you are normally intimidated by what seems to be a complicated Add-On with lots of options to select, or you don't know what DOMRect, webGL, or APIs means, don't let that discourage, or prevent you from using it. Take your time to read how to use this extension (Add-On) and you should be good.You can try the different presets to check which one fits your need best.
I notice much better performance when I disable notifications for DOMRect: https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/discussions/638#discussioncomment-5313863
- Waardering: 1 van 5door xpower7, één maand geledenAcording to https://coveryourtracks.eff.org/ , this doesn't work. However, if you remove/disable this addong and enable privacy.resistFingerprinting on about:config, you will get a partially blocked result. Also, I don't see any fingerprint icon when the addon is enable.Having a unique fingerprint does not mean you are trackable: https://canvasblocker.kkapsner.de/faq/#uniqueFingerprint
The fingerprint icon shows up in the address bar unless you disabled notifications.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Grachechkovski, één maand geledenWorks correctly and has many settings for a detail option
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Goodboy22, 2 maanden geledenDear developer! Add-on has an issue. Faking=>Random number generator=> 'persistent' and 'constant' options don't work both! Please fix that or maybe I have to apply some browser settings?
Also preset parameters option doesn't appear.
I use Android versions of Firefox nightly or Fennec.
UPD: Pls upload ver 1.10 here. Thanks in advance
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén maand geleden geplaatstI can reproduce the rng problem on Fennec (but only there - not in desktop Firefox). Created https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues/654 for that.
For the present parameters I do not exactly know what you mean. Please open an issue at https://github.com/kkapsner/CanvasBlocker/issues.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17789833, 4 maanden geledenfor an average user like me it needs approximately an hour to understand the different settings and its reactions. however after i tested everything with https://amiunique.org/fp i'm pretty happy with the results.