- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16369757, 2 jaar geledenSo ein tolles Helferlein! Da mußte ich doch mal gleich die Spende anklicken. In der Hoffnung, daß Bookmarks Organizer bald von Mozilla als "Empfohlen" qualifiziert wird. Und vor allem eine Art Whitelist updaten!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Nunya, 3 jaar geledenWorks very well. Interface is easy to use.
The function of this Add-On is difficult to automate because testing all those sites mechanically is going to set off countermeasures. Plus, where cookies have been deleted, the client is going to recognize gateway portals as a failure to load.
I give it 5 stars, but I do recommend that you implement check boxes for batch whitelisting because you're always going to get a lot of false positives.
EDIT: I just noticed the filter boxes at the top of the tree. You might still simplify whitelisting, or allow filtering entries as you go. Still, no redundancies or procedural anomalies. 5/5
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16187194, 3 jaar geledenFinds fairly well all errors and duplicates but it's simply horrible trying to delete all of them. Uninstalling fro FF
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Vlad, 3 jaar geledenДубликаты находит, сломанные закладки ищет плохо, много ошибок. Полностью доверять этому расширению не стоит
- Waardering: 5 van 5door alatimer, 3 jaar geledenDid what it said it would do and I had a lot of bookmarks to manage.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14306928, 3 jaar geledenIt's a decent tool and does a good job of finding dupes! But there're no mass commands or buttons to deal with the dupes in one shot but rather you have to sit there and manually click on every dupe checkbox to take action.
The Find Broken URLs is a good feature but many websites like linkedin, facebook that do not allow webscrapers, see it as a threat, causing Bookmarks Organizer to generate a false positive report that the bookmark is broken or dead. The average person using this add-on needs to see friendlier http errors such as "the target web url does not allow remote checking!" as opposed to http 404!
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12873224, 3 jaar geleden1. When a bookmark is in a subfolder of the bookmarks toolbar, the path is not displayed correctly.
2. Clearing broken bookmarks one by one is a pain. It's useful if you can put a check mark on a few and delete them all at once.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Joe Broom, 3 jaar geledenDeveloper: "I think I'll automate the collection of information, but make actually doing anything with it as hard as possible!"
You can't even tab to the button you want to push on the popup.
Windows 3 had a better UI than this.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15935120, 3 jaar geledenIt can't delete lump of all bookmarks found.
But I check them one by one, so it completely conforms with my use.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door MaruMaru, 3 jaar geledenClean nice gui, good for finding duplicates, but offers no possibility for mass deletion, which makes it a bit useless :-(
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15995262, 3 jaar geledenSeems almost deliberately slow and tedious, like the developer thinks we want to sit and manually remove 1,000 duplicates one at a time.