- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14306928, 2 jaar geledenIt's a decent tool and does a good job of finding dupes! But there're no mass commands or buttons to deal with the dupes in one shot but rather you have to sit there and manually click on every dupe checkbox to take action.
The Find Broken URLs is a good feature but many websites like linkedin, facebook that do not allow webscrapers, see it as a threat, causing Bookmarks Organizer to generate a false positive report that the bookmark is broken or dead. The average person using this add-on needs to see friendlier http errors such as "the target web url does not allow remote checking!" as opposed to http 404!
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12873224, 2 jaar geleden1. When a bookmark is in a subfolder of the bookmarks toolbar, the path is not displayed correctly.
2. Clearing broken bookmarks one by one is a pain. It's useful if you can put a check mark on a few and delete them all at once.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Joe Broom, 3 jaar geledenDeveloper: "I think I'll automate the collection of information, but make actually doing anything with it as hard as possible!"
You can't even tab to the button you want to push on the popup.
Windows 3 had a better UI than this.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15995262, 3 jaar geledenSeems almost deliberately slow and tedious, like the developer thinks we want to sit and manually remove 1,000 duplicates one at a time.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Jamc, 3 jaar geledenFool proof duplicate and dead bookmark organizer ... with a huge BUT ... you have to confirm manually every single change to the corrections (redirect, delete, whitelist) ... and since its visual, you can't select the 'ok' by pressing space or arrows, ..... and this can quickly become very very annoying.
Please add an option to disable the confirmation box. thank you.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Khun Roger, 3 jaar geledenI know I've got a lot of bookmarks, but it is supposed to help me get rid of the dead ones and duplicates, so that is exactly what I want it to do.
But Firefox always crashes after about 4,000 are checked, 2,700 warnings and 300 errors.
So why, Mr Developer, don't you add the ability to select which folder of bookmarks to check? Or specify a number of bookmarks to check and then stop, so we can deal with some of the checked bookmarks before it crashes Firefox?
...just an idea.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14428613, 3 jaar geledenБро, все конечно круто... Расширение не позволяет автоматизировать процесс удаления дубликатов, все равно приходится делать это вручную. Удобнее даже через стандартное окно "все закладки".
А еще эта анимация с окном подтверждения... Не хватает только 3d эффектов на UNITY )))