Beoordelingen voor Bitwarden - Gratis Wachtwoordbeheerder
Bitwarden - Gratis Wachtwoordbeheerder door Bitwarden Inc.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door h34d4k3, 4 jaar geledenThe UI for this addon is sluggish and buggy. The notifications asking if I want to save or update the password are constantly blinking.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14999392, 4 jaar geledenPlease fix this Bitwarden Password Manager. Hacker keep stealing all passwords taken.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14720773, 4 jaar geledenDon't know what the problem is, but suddenly every time I click the icon, the interface comes up and then disappears almost immediately. I have to remove and then reinstall it every time I want to use it because the window doesn't stay up long enough for me to input the master password or click on anything.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Damir, 4 jaar geledenСегодня 13.06.2021 года. С недавних пор расширение стало просто ужасным, тормозит, долго грузится, а самое главное перестал запоминать новые пароли для новых сайтов
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13901620, 5 jaar geledenIt could be the best extension in this category, but for me, it really slows down firefox startup too much.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar5 jaar geleden geplaatstHow large is your vault? Send us a quick email and maybe we can help debug the problem with you.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door mecki78, 6 jaar geledenBitwarden used to be great and offered a lot of great features over competitors but as with many projects that got successful, its owners currently run it down. They implement useless features and make changes nobody has ever requested. Despite protest they are not talking the changes back. On the other hand they ignore customer requests, even from paying customers and direct all oft that into a new forum which in fact is just to get all of that out of the way as nobody from Bitwarden ever looks into that forum or cares for the complains of customers there. Currently I cannot recommend that password manager any longer. Oh, and the new color theme is horrible, hundreds of users have complained about it but Bitwarden doesn't care.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door George, 6 jaar geledenWell, as i stated before this app is good but why doesn't even offer to save passwords in web logins where firefox's integrated password manager does? What the developer has to say about it? If i have to create manually a new password all the time what is the need of this addon?
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Tiso, 6 jaar geledenI tried importing my passwords from LastPass using the web vault import tool, but it failed to recognize some passwords: several special characters where converted to HTML entities (& to &), making passwords invalid.
It also fails to properly import special formatted notes like credit cart, ftp server logins and WiFi passwords, transforming them in plain text notes.
For some time 2FA authentication with Google Authenticator failed, completely locking me outside of my vault. Seems to be fixed now.
The web vault includes Google Analytics script. Analytics have no place in a vault where I store all my private passwords. It should not even be a opt-in choice. It severely damages the trust I have in this service.
Still feels like a beta service. I'll just wait for the LastPass team to updated their extension to work with Firefox 57+.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar6 jaar geleden geplaatstHi Tiso,
Thanks for the feedback.
On your note about the import, this is actually a bug from LastPass's export and we have it documented with a warning during importing.
Secure notes are not fully supported at this time, which is why they are converted to regular notes. This feature will be coming out within the next month.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Dave, 6 jaar geledenAverage at best due to having no Autofill feature, a must have for password managers, especially when the site has a popup for login, meaning you can no longer click on the Bitwarden icon, Router login does the same - add this important feature for more **
There is no Autofill at all, by Autofill I mean the login credentials are already filled in the login fields ready to press Login button when you visit the site
My example with my router goes like this, with Lastpass my credentials are already entered and ready to press login when I visit 192.168.x.x, with bitwarden the fields are empty with absolutely no way to fill them using bitwarden, if I click on the FF toolbar icon I get an error sound because I cannot click behind the login prompt that has popped up without closing the login prompt first
With normal websites I still have to click the bitwarden icon and choose the login I want to be filled, that is not auto, that is manual, Autofill = the password manager fills the login fields on its own without any interaction from the user
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar6 jaar geleden geplaatstDave, quick update: We have released version 1.15.1 today which gives the option to autofill with hotkeys and automatically on page load. Check the release notes here for details: https://github.com/bitwarden/browser/releases/tag/v1.15.1