Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17920462, 4 maanden geleden
Without a doubt the greatest free and open source password manager in 2023. Very easy to make the switch from other password managers as well.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door SA, één dag geledenBitwarden on its own has been good and I highly recommend it. However, the firefox extension seems to have an issue where pin authentication isnt being accepted..
- Waardering: 3 van 5door William, 4 dagen geledenI moved to Bitwarden when Lastpass was compromised. This comes across to me as a very basic password manager. I miss the creature comforts of Lastpass and may go back now that they've been shamed and will get their act together.
1. When I auth via web or extension I have to re-auth the other window where Lastpass would see I've already authed the other method and not re-prompt me for my PW. This is extremely annoying.
2. When I move my mouse off the extension and come back it closes. The part that is annoying is when I'm trying to update the password by copying / pasting.
I'm fairly certain these are done for my security, but I would like the option to have these features. Even if there were big bold warnings stating why I shouldn't enable them.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door VOIIIXI, 7 dagen geledenOne of the best and most important add-ons to have on both Firefox PC and Android. Extremely secure password manager that stores your logins and notes in a locked vault that from what I've read is impossible to be compromised. I have all my private passwords and notes secured with Bitwarden and I use it on every device I have. The autofill feature is absolutely brilliant and makes life much easier. The ability to lock the app with a pin code for easy access. Ability to add logins and notes not just passwords. On top of all that it's absolutely free to use which alone is insanely generous and good to have. This app deserves all the love and appreciation.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17705153, 7 dagen geledenMultiple QOL features have been broken for weeks: unlock with PIN, unlock with Biometrics, etc. Many reviews complaining about this, yet it remains broken. Really regretting migrating from Keepass to Bitwarden and looking to move back as my workflow has never been impacted like this on there.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar4 dagen geleden geplaatstHi, we are aware and these have been fixed for quite a while, however, our updates are stuck in queue with Mozilla review. We are waiting for their approval which should hopefully be soon.