Beoordelingen voor Bitwarden - Gratis Wachtwoordbeheerder
Bitwarden - Gratis Wachtwoordbeheerder door Bitwarden Inc.
Beoordeling door Firefox-gebruiker 17612779
Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17612779, 8 maanden geleden
Not particularly impressed despite the high accolades I've read here. The interface, IMO, is clumsy and not very intuitive to set up and use. Shortly after enabling it on my Android phone and Firefox browser, Firefox crashed. Coincidence or gremlin, I don't know, but after playing around some more, I removed it and didn't attempt to install it on my raspberry pi 4 with Ubuntu and Firefox. I've been using the free version of Dashlane on both devices for several months with zero glitches, one almost insignificant nitpick, and a far more intuitive, easy-to-use interface, so I'm gonna keep dancing with the gal that brung me.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar8 maanden geleden geplaatst
We're here to help! The Firefox crash seems unrelated, but feel free to connect with the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or provide us with more information on what you think would be a better experience.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13834290, één dag geledenIt's a great password manager. The free version has basically everything except 2 factor support (even self-hosted options), and the paid version is only $10/year. The client works well, and has good options for vault locking and auto-fill. I like that the password hashing function is customizable. The only feature I wish it had was LastPass's "automatically change all my passwords" functionality, but I understand why this would be a ton of work to implement. This is the password manager I use and recommend to anyone who needs a cross-platform tool (if you only need a password manager in Firefox, just use the one built in to Firefox).
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17931079, 2 dagen geledenBest free password manager, incredibly cheap plan too
- Waardering: 5 van 5door misat, 2 dagen geledenIt said I had to log in to review this, but thankfully I didn't have to put down my burger because I had this extension :)
- Waardering: 1 van 5door M U F T A K i S, 3 dagen geledenwtf this trash doing in firefox after install needs an account but after entering info and click submit does nothing triple times until getting red message i have used the rated tries... blah this is happened previous year and now its still the same i will right down a note to not try it again until i find a real thing
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14854460, 7 dagen geledenI can not imagine being without this