The ads are blocked but the "click counter" doesn't work(clicked 0 / 0 Ads detected). I tried on multiple sites. I'm not using any other ad blocker. Also somehow the images got deleted in ad vault. Theres empty squares for a lot of ads.
Amazing extension, I hope I'll resolve this somehow.
Edit: AdNauseam worked with that page. I went to test other ones. They detected 0 ads. I found the cause of this. All knows trackers were disabled in settings. I changed the settings and now AdNauseam works as it should be.
I don't know if I should keep all trackers blocked or keep AdNauseam so it can generate noise.
Thank you for replying so quick.
Edit 2: The images of ads reappeared in ad vault.