- Waardering: 1 van 5door KSnake_W, één dag geledenDoesn't work anymore. Since two days keeps crashing Firefox, slows it down and raise CPU utilisation up to 100% for almost all time.
I had reset and reinstalled addon but doesn't help. On MS Edge there is no problem.Hi,
We'd be very grateful if you report some details to Github:
We'll need to know the exact version of Firefox that you're using and what other add-ons you have installed.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Fred Rafaels, één dag geledenCannot be installed, Firefox keeps saying extension is damaged!Hi,
We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the installation of our extension. To better understand the root cause and work on a resolution, could you please provide us with the following information?
1. Your Firefox version
2. Your operating system
Additionally, we would appreciate it if you could open an issue on our GitHub page to describe this problem in more detail. Here's the link: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues.
Your feedback is crucial for us, and we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue. If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door AndroBG, één dag geledenAfter update filters doesn't work anymore. The big On/Off button is disappeared. The same thing happens in several previous releases before version 4.2.162.Hi,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To help us better diagnose and resolve the issues with the filters and the missing On/Off button, could you please provide us with the following information?
1. Your Firefox version
2. Your operating system version
3. Export your settings by going to Settings -> General -> Export Settings, and share the exported file with us.
4. Websites where the issue is occurring
Additionally, we'd appreciate it if you could describe your experience in more detail on our GitHub issues page: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12810905, 3 dagen geledenIt stopped working. Now it does not do anything useful regardless of any settings at all and the on/off switch missing. Deleting and reinstallation with default settings didnt help. What did actually help is installing an older version of AdGuard.
So, earlier versions of AdGuard do work though. Considering this fact, the faulty thng is not the browser, but the latest version of AdGuard.