- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13337644, 4 jaar geledenThe interface of Adblocker Ultimate has changed with the latest update. Clicking on the button in a Firefox window gives some options, that don't make sense and some don't work. Also an ABPVN list has been added to the default filter list with no explanation as to what it is. This together with the sudden change of layout of the extension has forced me to remove it. What is going on here ?
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14178162, 5 jaar geledenFor some time I could not understand why the sites are not loaded, all the tabs stop working at once, as if the Internet was disconnected, this does not happen often, but as hangs and a few minutes have to wait, by exception found that the blocker is to blame...
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14154561, 5 jaar geledenRepeatedly fails to block some ads even when a custom filter has been added and even when ads have an obvious "advert" tag on them in Norwegian which should make them easy to filter. So it only partly works.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14119375, 5 jaar geledenThis is great but at the same time shit. Whitelisted sites still have the blocker working on them. I have one site I use that it's blocking more than just the ads. The blockers are adding themselves automatically and the main English one won't disable. No matter how many time I shut it off and delete, it just keeps coming back within seconds.
I have a couple sites that have no ads whatsoever on them, even a private forum, but it's still insisting it's blocking something but there's absolutely no loss in functionality.
So this gets a 2. I'm not confident this is a legit working app the way we are led to believe it is.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13825037, 5 jaar geledenGood browser overall, but customer-testing-before-launch seems to have been disregarded when new features are introduced. I have had to spend a lot of time figuring out what & why things have changed on recent updates. That is a lot of wasted effort when thinmgs get busy in life.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13096224, 5 jaar geledenDidn't damage my browsing experience, but didn't seem to block, or identify much either.
Switching to a different blocker has been beneficial, so it's likely not me.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Boda Zax, 5 jaar geledenIt's blocking some small stuff, almost not visible. The biggest crap is not blocked. When you get rid of ads on one page, they will return to the next. Crap!
- Waardering: 2 van 5door harry g, 5 jaar geledenThis addon blocks most ads like any other ad blocker addon I've tried, no more and no less, however, unlike others, it pops up in your face like an ugly ad, asking to be rated, that's why i'm rating it right now and that's why i uninstalled it.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door DarinSelby, 5 jaar geledenI will give a 5 star if this can be updated to completely block the malware redirects on primewire.ag. THAT is the true test. So far, this has worked better than others I've tried, though malware STILL gets through, to the point where I had to UNINSTALL Firefox and reinstall it with Revo app just to get rid of the gaming pornography.
Primewire.ag is the REAL challenge!
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13293249, 5 jaar geledenGreat Blocker, but the ebay websites doesn`t work correctly. When I click a link on a ebay website, I have to refresh (F5) to see the site.