- door Chris, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5There's no way to see what it has blocked. According to the developer, "a filtering log is only available in our desktop ad blocker only". Also, there is no way to whitelist only part of a website (for example, to whitelist "https://www.example.org/admin/" but filter the rest of the site normally).
- door pawsitive, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5not free. hounding me to pay and blocking pages with their solicitation! Pd for Ultimate, worst mistake. Can't block entire ads, only sections. Labor intensive and almost every page still has ads in it DO NOT PURCHASE OR USE
- door cactoos, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Worst adblocker i tried so far. Every single ad from youtube interrupts the content i´m trying to watch as if there where nothing preventing it.
- door V8Snail, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5What's the point of having an adblocker to stop annoying pop-ups when the same adblocker splashes its own adverts across YouTube videos at crital moments while watching.
Clearly a case of marketing department intervening with engineering again...
- door Maverik Myx, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5This Add-onns is so buggy it slows my internet connection so bad and yeah it slows my mozilla too and when i remove it. It's good now it is not slow now please fix this bug or remove it