Waardering: 4,6 van 5
4,6 sterren van 5
- door Sokudo Ningyou, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Normally, this is a five star rating, but 3.9 has currently broken Firefox. Nothing will load. Completely uninstalling it and loading 3.8.4 is the only fix as of right now.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 6068240, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Has worked great for me for years. Unfortunately, there's a major glitch in version 3.9 in Firefox. No webpages load at all. Previous versions worked fine.
- door Kafkat, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Still giving this 5 stars but just wanted to let others know that the latest update, 3.9, completely stops Firefox loading any sites (for me at least).
This will obviously be fixed as it's only been out for a few days, but if this is happening to you too, you'll need to completely remove Adblock and reinstall the previous version, 3.8.4, while also disabling automatic updates.
Everything's working again now, although whitelisted sites list was cleared of course.
- door Nick, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Slows browser down when choosing to block all ads. Makes the browsing experience terrible. I read about adblockers getting paid by ad agencies to keep them whitelisted and slowing down people who choose to block these whitelisted ads. I'm about to remove it and install AdBlocker Ultimate instead because it meets Firefox security and performance standards and this doesn't.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16107683, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5stopped working all of a sudden, reinstalled and still doesnt work. completely breaks firefox nothing loads until i remove this add on
- door FTodd1, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Update Aug '20 had to switch to Ublock new update broke almost all my normal sites. No matter what settings, unless mostly disabled....
Great extension, personally I like it a lot better than adblock.