- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14004268, 18 dager sidenThis addon eats up massive memory and crashes firefox.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av ʟ·ɪɴᴀᴅᴀᴩᴛé, 2 måneder sidenHello DW-dev,
Your extension is on open-source GPL license.
But where are the Zoom Page WE sources? Can you give us a Github/Gitlab URL please?
Without sources, we can trust it.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12218180, ett år sidenThis add-on freezes the browser and crashes the computer if you have a lot of tabs. There should be a warning about this in the description.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av RailRoad_attack, ett år sidenDon't download the app! It only can zoom up to 300%... CTRL + SCROLL can zoom up to 500%. Why download an extension that does worse than FireFox?
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 5905964, ett år sidenVery quickly crashed my browser: out of memory, I think. Do not use if you have a lot of tabs.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Black🏴☠️Sails, ett år sidendoesn't work, and it asks too many persmissions, and it lagged my PC when I installed it.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12674997, 2 år sidenНе работает на Firefox, Ubuntu 21.10.
Общую странцу "зуммит", а текст нет.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av molitar, 2 år sidenVersion 19.1 is totally broken! Sankakucomplex when I open video in new tab it will not load until I hit refresh. Stick with version 19.0 it just works!
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av ConsciousClay, 2 år sidenIt doesn't seem to work. I set the options to "let the browser manage per-site full zoom" and "zoom type" to "text". But when I use the extension to zoom, it does a full zoom instead of zooming the text only.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Pref, 2 år sidenNot working at all, just nothing, no reaction or whatsoever.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Meg8, 2 år sidenUninstalled and using the built in functionality in Firefox. I enjoyed using this add-on before but the privacy trade off in having so many permissions just isn't worth a few niche zoom modes. The recent problems have opened my eyes. I hadn't noticed Firefox allows changing the default zoom level and remembers site specific perfectly. This add-on since 2020 is unnecessary and possibility a liability for 99% of users.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Ramakrishna, 2 år sidenWhy to add this addon anymore? I discover Firefox added default zoom in version 73! It is under Options, General, Zoom. This was big problem before because Firefox can remember and save after changing site but always started with the 100%. But since v73 you can change starting level to something other 100%. Maybe some very special zoom mode exists with this addon but I think for most user there is no reason anymore. I use zoom addons for long time like No Squint because it was necessary, now I don't think so. Also I have some doubts about the permissions. Why zoom needs to access all data like password entered on site.Zoom Page WE does a lot more than just changing the default zoom level, for example, AutoFit Zoom, Text Only Zoom and Minimum Font Size. The permission to access data for all websites is necessary to provide these advanced zoom features. Please see the reply to Zigbi below for more details.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Zigbi, 2 år sidenReverted to version 17.3 and now all the site zoom levels I had built over 2 years are gone. Unacceptably unprofessional software development approach, this is more than just a broken untested update it is a destructive update.
I have migrated to Fixed Zoom by Ariel which works and only needs the permission:
Access browser tabs
Zoom Page We needs permissions:
Read and modify browser settings
Display notifications to you
Access browser tabs
Access browser activity during navigation
Access your data for all websites
I previously thought these permissions were necessary and named in a scary way by Firefox but seeing Fixed Zoom can do the same thing without them I question whether Zoom Page WE should be used at all, even if the update is fixed.
I strongly recommend moving to Fixed Zoom or some other alternative.Zoom Page WE 18.1 fixes this problem.
Zoom Page WE does a lot more than just changing the default zoom level, for example, AutoFit Zoom, Text Only Zoom and Minimum Font Size. The permissions listed above are necessary to provide these advanced zoom features.
To provide these advanced zoom features, Zoom Page WE needs to be able to inject a content script into each web page. This is reported by Firefox as having permission to access data for all websites. Zoom Page WE is not interested in the meaning of the data and does not do anything with the data other than changing the size of text and images.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 5494150, 2 år siden2/25/2021 update broke this app. Websites default to 100% zoom every time I open them in a new tab when I set them to 120% previously.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av ziggar.uk, 2 år sidendoesnt work, even suggested workround doesnt work. just keeps reinstalling vers. 18.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Upa, 2 år sidenWhat happened? Is it just a bad update to be fixed or has this version deleted my per site settings? Will I have to start all over again now?
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av karol, 2 år sidenBig failure to test. Version 18 is a disaster.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14503241, 2 år sidenIt doesn't work after updating to version 18.0.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av three7, 2 år sidenIt doesn't work, it's bad!
After running FF with this add-on, NO page is loaded, all are white only. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Matteo, 2 år sidenAfter the last Firefox update, this add-on gives me problem on Overleaf. Hope you'll fix it because is a really useful add-on.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16308393, 3 år sidenIt did nothing when I clicked on anything.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16118318, 3 år sidenZoom Page WE is nice to use. I do like the zoom features that it offers. The documentation is very detailed and useful.
Unfortunately, Zoom Page WE was unable to recall zoom per-site settings in between my Firefox sessions. Each time I fire up Firefox, the zoom displayed, across all sites was my default setting of 150%. Any site that I assigned a different setting would be displayed at 150% once I re-started Firefox.
I just spent the last 3 hours into this situation to try and get to the root cause. Online comments and help pointed toward, among other causes, Norton 360 and it's 'Firefox Privacy Cleanup' feature, etc. Non of this helped.
Turns out that the cause, at least in my case, was that I was permanently running Firefox in private browsing mode. Once I set Firefox to run without private browsing, Zoom Page WE, started displaying various sites in the intended custom zoom settings, which is the entire reason why I am using Zoom Page WE.
I would love to be able to experience this feature which running Firefox in private browsing mode.
I am hoping that DW-dev can work with Mozilla to resolve this issue. It is the only, but critical, reason for a 1-star rating.
Zoom Page WE fan.
Utviklerresponspostet 3 år sidenZoom Page WE does not remember per-site zoom settings between sessions, for tabs in Private Windows. This behaviour is by design to maintain your privacy. Firefox's built-in per-site zoom works in the same way.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Foxy_White, 3 år sidenIf it were possible to give this extension a 0 rating I would because it didn't work at all.