- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 7024602, 9 måneder sidenI've used this for years and it usually works flawlessly. Every once in a while it stops working for a while, probably because of a change by YouTube, possibly a change by Firefox. But so far it's always gotten fixed eventually so I'm optimistic that the current problems will get fixed. Thanks to the developers!
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av ・w・, 9 måneder sidenThis problem (freeze of download panel) also occurs in Firefox ver.95.0.2. Youtube may have changed the specifications.
(Translated into English by Google Translate. I'm sorry if the nuance is wrong)
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13482431, 9 måneder sidenThis add-on has worked great so far, but Firefox version 96 seems to have broken it, now the Youtube page freezes everytime I pull up the panel.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av C S W, 9 måneder sidenRelies heavily on NodeJS and FFmpeg.
On Mac OS Big Sur or Monterey, Downloader cannot pass files to FFmpeg. I'm using an Automator script that calls FFmpeg to convert downloaded files.
Will not work on New M1 Macs straight from download as NodeJS and FFmpeg will not compile without changes in parameters.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Dan, 9 måneder sidenThe downloader has gotten slow lately because of Google’s recent changes. The VLC developer fixed it when using their youtube.lua playlist script that lets you watch the video in the player instead. It also provides a direct link to the video and it downloads the 360p mp4 in seconds.