- av Firefox-bruker 14036946, 4 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Latest version now freezes Firefox. Older versions no longer display the previous icon on YouTube and no longer download at fast speed and instead go at a crawling 50kb/s. This used to be my favourite YouTube downloader extension, but whether YouTube has changed something or the developers have screwed something up, this extension no longer is the only functional YouTube downloader, as they're all equally shit now. Such a shame.
- av Firefox-bruker 7024602, 4 måneder sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5I've used this for years and it usually works flawlessly. Every once in a while it stops working for a while, probably because of a change by YouTube, possibly a change by Firefox. But so far it's always gotten fixed eventually so I'm optimistic that the current problems will get fixed. Thanks to the developers!
- av ・w・, 4 måneder sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5This problem (freeze of download panel) also occurs in Firefox ver.95.0.2. Youtube may have changed the specifications.
(Translated into English by Google Translate. I'm sorry if the nuance is wrong)
- av Firefox-bruker 13482431, 4 måneder sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5This add-on has worked great so far, but Firefox version 96 seems to have broken it, now the Youtube page freezes everytime I pull up the panel.
- av C S W, 5 måneder sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5Relies heavily on NodeJS and FFmpeg.
On Mac OS Big Sur or Monterey, Downloader cannot pass files to FFmpeg. I'm using an Automator script that calls FFmpeg to convert downloaded files.
Will not work on New M1 Macs straight from download as NodeJS and FFmpeg will not compile without changes in parameters.