- av toddjsaporito, 4 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5love the ext... so simple... question... when i select .mp4 file format... the resulting combined file is a .mkv... not .mp4.... is there an option i have set incorrectly? thank you!
- av Firefox-bruker 14084969, 4 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5It was perfect before it was a WebEx. Now the only only issue that I see it, and I hope they will fix this; is that if you want to download files into a diferent folder than default, and you have your download folder's path diferent of the default's, this extension doesn't remember last download folder, and the download window takes you ever to the default download target not where you need to download it. The last non webex version didn't have this behavior, and it did remember the last download path. So please fix this on this version.
- av Firefox-bruker 5688154, 4 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Very good addon/works well. I would like to see it have an option to remember the last folder saved to, as I save to many different folders and it gets tedious to have to drill down to a specific folder when downloading similar videos each time.
- av Firefox-bruker 13824808, 4 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Good on. I have used the old one for years. This one needs (more correctly, I want) two tweaks. Firstly, let us specify the directory to save the original video file in. We have the option for the converted audio file but not the original video. It always goes in Downloads. Secondly, let us specify the path to ffmpeg rather than install another copy. Most of our systems have ffmpeg already, just verify the path. Thanks for the good product. My grandchildren love mp3s that I get from the Youtube videos.
- av Firefox-bruker 13512318, 4 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5I wanted a simple downloader compatible with DASH that did not rely on 3rd party websites and/or PRO payments to do its work. I already had FFmpeg, so this was fairly easy for me to set up. Once set up, in two clicks I can get correctly muxed DASH videos in my download folder. Maybe if you don't know what nodeJS or FFmpeg are it sounds scary to install? Firefox runs a batch file, the batch file executes nodeJS, which executes FFmpeg.
A download button in the YouTube player page would have been preferable(but susceptible to Google messing up the layout), but the standard addon button isn't terrible.
- av Firefox-bruker 13640129, 5 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Looks like its working for the most part.
But you can not see the progress of the downloads.
So you can not cancel a download or see how long it will take. (they dont show up in the about:downloads tab)
I chose this addon because my favorite addon for youtube downloads is not being upgraded to ff57.
I really dont like the web extensions only update mozilla forced upon us!
But i appreciate the effort the maker of this addon is making for us.
I hope these points will get fixed at some point, and this could become my new favorite addon for youtube downloads.
- av Firefox-bruker 12437303, 5 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Next best thing to DownThemAll! until its creator decides to port it to FFQuantum. You have to manually put the 1080p+ audioless video and the accluded aac audio file in the media converter to merge them but hey, at least you aren't forced to "go pro" to have someone else do it for you.