Omtaler for YouTube Video and Audio Downloader (WebEx)
YouTube Video and Audio Downloader (WebEx) av feller
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av mrbetelman, 3 år sidenI have used this add on for quite some time with no issues and great results....until today. When I open the download panel is just states file size and UndefinedK. What does that mean and how do I fix it?
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Devilshaker, 3 år siden26 April 2020: since a few days (21 april update) the programm gives me -cannot detect url_encoded_fmt_stream_map or adaptive fmts.
I've deleted the add-on and re-installed it, but the problem is still here.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15329613, 3 år sidenFor some reason when downloading Opus audio only, it's still left as a .webm file, and I have to rename it as .opus. Also, for some reason, dBpoweramp shows less stats on this kind of file when hovering mouse on it, like it doesn't calculate the bitrate like it does for other audio files. However, the hover info works for older files downloaded with this extension when it worked. Newest "good" file for me is from 2020.05.02 (may).
So, there may be something weird about the container. However, the files definitely do contain an opus stream only, and they play fine on MPC-HC and on Musicolet on android.
I don't know if this a ffmpeg issue, I tried downloading using different ones. Or is it even needed for this? For the native client, it says "Install native client (1/2)" and in the test shows 0.9.1 on green background. Not sure what the problem is.
I don't quite understand some of the download option checkboxes, but changing them didn't resolve the issue of opus audio being .webm.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av october2, 3 år sidenThanks! its great!!! but subtitle download is insufficiently!
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Violet-n-red, 3 år sidenWorks as advertised. Sometimes downloads the wrong if download is requested too soon after switching to another one.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av WyrdForge, 3 år siden2020-02-08: Still working great BUT... [published_date] tag has now disappeared. How to get it back?
2019-12-22: This time, it really is HOORAH! I got it working! On a whim, I clicked on the ffmpeg button in Settings (where it says "installed"). Well, it came up with another executable, so I saved it to my ffmpeg folder, and presto! Now it combines audio and video with no backtalk. Beautiful!
There are two little glitches: a) sometimes the previous video is saved, instead of the current one. I just have to remember to F5/Refresh before firing up the downloader; and b) as mentioned here somewhere, many characters are flagged as invalid and replaced with a dash. This is the case for parentheses, apostrophes, square brackets, etc. There's really no need to replace those. I'd rather have the original characters and be told by the OS that they're really and truly invalid.
*** All in all, a solid 5 stars now that everything is working. Perhaps I should be getting the three stars (or less!) for not figuring this out sooner.
2019-12-22 (earlier): Hoorah! Sort of... I updated to the latest version (0.8.9) released yesterday and I no longer get the "cannot detect url_encoded_fmt_stream..." error. I've re-installed the latest versions of native client (NodeJS) and ffmpeg, the connection says it works. HOWEVER, when comes time for combining, I now get a "something went wrong" message asking me if I'm sure native client is installed, blah, blah. I can combine manually (with ffmpeg at the cmd line) but it's a major pain, especially knowing that this should happen automagically. I'm bumping up my review to 4 stars; if I can figure out how to get it to work (or if some helpful Samaritan can point me in the right direction; anyone, please), I don't see why I wouldn't give this great add-on a 5 star rating. Here's to hoping...
Oy! I almost forgot to mention: the date_published field now works. That's fantastic! Much appreciated.
2019-12-19: Well, now it's useless. YouTube videos by the dozen are showing this error. So YouTube Video and Audio Downloader (WebEx) is of little use. As mentioned previously, Video DownloadHelper is no better, because often the only format to save to is webm; I prefer mp4. I realize this is probably a change on the YouTube side, perhaps to prevent downloads, and not a true failing of this app, but the result is the same. Is there any way around this, or might the app be updated to do so? Thanks, and sorry for the negative comments but that's the long and short of it. Thx
My previous review/comments:
2019-12-12: This was an awesome downloader until a few weeks ago, when I began getting "cannot detect url_encoded_fmt_stream_map errors on some videos. Sometimes, rarely, a refresh (F5) clears it up. Stuck using Video DownloadHelper, which is sub-par. Any chance of a fix? Thx
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av mb, 4 år sidenWorking nicely after setting of nodejs and ffmpeg options, merging not always working though, requires manual intervention at times...
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av PabLo, 4 år sidenOne of the best Downloaders. But last few weeks there's an error on many Youtube-Videos: "Cannot detect url_encoded_fmt_stream_map or adaptive fmts".
Please fix it :)