- av 腐魂, ett år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5无法点击翻页！启动插件后下载面板在进度条和控制按钮的下层，点不了2、3、4...页。
Can't turn the page! After starting the extension, the download panel is at the lower level of the progress bar and control buttons, and pages 2, 3, 4... cannot be clicked. How to deal with it?
- av N Sridhar, 2 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Excellent app. It was working fine till two days back. After the last update the mp3 converter window does not open at all. and keeps showing busy status for hours together.
- av Nononotospam, 2 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5I, too am seeing the illegal character bug. As with all such problems (see below), it started with a couple of videos, and is spreading like...well, that disease. Clearly some kind of service rollout. Hope the author can fix it.
To those who complain about it not working: there is a constant cat-and-mouse / whack-a-mole game between this plugin and the Tube. Youtube (purposely) breaks it, author fixes it. Wash, rinse and repeat.
So please cut the @feller some slack. However, *DO* report errors you are seeing. Try to be as clear as possible: the clearer it is, the sooner it will be fixed.
- av mrbetelman, 2 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5I have used this add on for quite some time with no issues and great results....until today. When I open the download panel is just states file size and UndefinedK. What does that mean and how do I fix it?
- av Devilshaker, 2 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 526 April 2020: since a few days (21 april update) the programm gives me -cannot detect url_encoded_fmt_stream_map or adaptive fmts.
I've deleted the add-on and re-installed it, but the problem is still here.
- av Firefox-bruker 15329613, 2 år sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5For some reason when downloading Opus audio only, it's still left as a .webm file, and I have to rename it as .opus. Also, for some reason, dBpoweramp shows less stats on this kind of file when hovering mouse on it, like it doesn't calculate the bitrate like it does for other audio files. However, the hover info works for older files downloaded with this extension when it worked. Newest "good" file for me is from 2020.05.02 (may).
So, there may be something weird about the container. However, the files definitely do contain an opus stream only, and they play fine on MPC-HC and on Musicolet on android.
I don't know if this a ffmpeg issue, I tried downloading using different ones. Or is it even needed for this? For the native client, it says "Install native client (1/2)" and in the test shows 0.9.1 on green background. Not sure what the problem is.
I don't quite understand some of the download option checkboxes, but changing them didn't resolve the issue of opus audio being .webm.