- av Firefox-bruker 16887202, 6 måneder sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5I have enjoyed it, but Youtube very cleverly put their control bar over this apps control bar so you can't choose any download options except page 1. It needs to show up on another part of the screen, not aligned with the video's controls. (Can use if I opt to "Show only this Frame" on a Rt click.)
- av Firefox-bruker 12589059, ett år sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5It seems to work except that I get video and audio in separate links but not both of them in the same link. There seems to be a bug. I hope that you fix this bug. I have used it before oft and on.
- av Drutten, ett år sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5If you just logged out from your youtube account, its work to download, if you log in its not work.. When download its start download 2 times same file, but it ony save one (dont abort). If you use about:profiles and start a new user in new windows, and dont login to youtube, its work normaly. I have try this now and working.
- av Firefox-bruker 15304243, ett år sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5it was working great until today - then it stopped.
damn b/c i liked it so much & thought it was the best downloader. wish i knew how to fix it.
- av schmibble, ett år sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5Extension is working for me but installation is clunky and instructions for downloading are so minimal that it took me a couple of hours of experimentation to figure out that it won't merge separate video and audio together even though some of the "documentation" implies that it can. To get a working video with audio, you must download the very first file on offer.
If you want just video without audio, that's clunky too. I try to download the vid links and instead of just one file to save it pops up two. Both have same filename, so if you choose to save the 2nd as well as the first, you obviously overwrite the 2nd (this extension will start saving both, but as soon as the smaller file is done downloading, it fails and simultaneously cancels the other download, so you get nothing). If you cancel the second, a bunch more files pop up. If you keep cancelling these subsequent files until there aren't any more, you'll get just the audio file, no video. If you want the video, you're hosed. If choose to cancel the first file and save the second (and cancel any subsequent files that pop up after the second one), finally you get video only, no audio. But getting to that point is very confusing. What's with all the extra files popping up one after the other, each in their own download dialog?
Getting an audio-only file is, thankfully, just the way it should be. Click on the mp4 audio-only file (if available) and it just gives you a single file to download, exactly the way it should. (I haven't tried webm-opus, so can't speak to that option).
- av zeyang, ett år sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5Some thing wrong about it. When choose webm video only, it will download two file with same .webm extension. It suppose to download two file with .webm extension and .opus extension. This error come to me just those days. Can anyone tell me what wrong?
- av malau, 2 år sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5Used to work fine. Now it fails and says "are you sure the native client is installed ?" Duh, yeah !
The native client passes the connection test. All the paths are correct. And like I said, it used to work (yesterday). I even tried removing it and re-adding it. No dice. Maybe Youtube changed something ?
Looking at the browser console, it says:-
Unchecked lastError value: Error: An unexpected error occurred ffmpeg.js:14
- av Lesliehu, 2 år sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5This version (0.9) stops working, if I move its icon from the toolbar to the overflow menu. Tested with Firefox 72.0.1 x64 with different profiles on Windows and Linux.
Except this, it is working perfectly.