- av Jan Knot, 12 timer sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5Spěchej s opravou "feller". Utíkají ti hvězdičky v reputaci **** :) ... *** ... ** ... * (: To přeci nechceš. Ani já to nechci. Je to krásný plugin a bylo by škoda, kdyby zmizel z nabídky.
- av Firefox-bruker 14078353, 2 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5Update on 2022-01-22:
1.1.8 doesn't work for me so I had to go back to 188.8.131.52 by (1) scrolling down on the addon's main page until "Version History" is seen (2) clicking on "See all versions" (3) finding older version 184.108.40.206 and clicking link below it "Download File"
Original review from 4 years ago:
I have used this so much for archiving youtube-only content. It works fantastically and cleanly. I used to use Flashgot, but this is an adequate replacement (since I mostly need downloads from youtube).
Thank you RayLo!
- av J@yp33, 2 dager sidenVurdert til 3 ut av 5Stopped working after 2022.01.13 update.
I loved this add-on because of not only it's the fastest downloader that i've used to work together with turbo downloader add-on (up to 3Mbps vs 82 to 150kbps with Easy Downloader), but also with the clever and neat placement of the download icon. Unlike other that just put a Download button with the word "download" bigger that other things you'll ever see in the page.
I hope this works again on the next update. Will be patient with the other downloader but will keep checking for updates on this every time i can.
- av TA, 4 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5The button under the player is hidden again, but it is possible to call the download panel from the button in the toolbar of the browser.
If the download panel doesn't finish loading, lowering the version to 220.127.116.11 may help.
By the way, the download speed issue has also been resolved since 18.104.22.168.
(The above is a translation of Japanese into English using Google Translate.)
- av Firefox-bruker 14856270, 5 dager sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5This used to be an amazing tool, except since the latest release it no longer works. Please address this situation. I used to love this add-on.
- av Weller, 6 dager sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Dear developer!
It hasn't converted to mp3 in a while after downloading videos. Native client installed, ffmpeg installed, browser settings unchanged. I didn't change anything and all of a sudden I stopped making mp3s. What could be the problem? Thanks :-)
- av spikepage, 6 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5This is generally an excellent product, but as others may have said, the latest version is for some reason not working (perhaps due to an update in YT's UI), but you can go back to the versions page and download an earlier version that appears to be working normally. I'm having good results with Ver 1.16.
- av Firefox-bruker 15472984, 7 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5[update 1.17.2022]
- for me 1.1.8 doesn't work, reverting to 22.214.171.124 does.
- Slow DL speeds?
For months my file download speeds have been capped at <100KB/s, don't know why, and I just happened to completely remove the addon today, reinstall it, and now the download speeds are full bandwidth again! Don't know what the problem was, but try that if your DL speeds suck for unknown reasons. For months I assumed it was YT changes, but the 'Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express' ext gave me full DL speeds, except that ext sucks because they paywall most of the DL links, and make a scam claim that they charge money because they do "processing on their server infrastructure". A BS claim, when THIS ext built on opensource code gives you ALL the DL links, for free.
This awesome extension is regularly broken by either Firefox updates or YouTube back-end changes. Kudos to the dev that maintains it!
Stop being surprised when it breaks - and remember - people respond quicker and are more likely to fix something if you ask nicely, especially when they do it for free.
YouTube doesn't support this extension existing, because they charge to "download" videos, but only to select devices in limited fashion, inconveniently. So YouTube makes changes without regard to breaking this, or intentionally break it. And Firefox updates never help.
[older issue that probably still has something to do with youtube breaking it regularly]
Apparently 10-23-2020, the RIAA filed a DMCA takedown against the code repositories, used by extensions like this, to download YT videos. Cause "piracy".
Here's more info:
- av datart, 7 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5new updated version is not working yet. i am sure it will get fixed. in the mean time, i downloaded the last stable version and it works fine. i will update once i see the bugs are worked out. don't rate the app 1 star if you can't figure out to remove and reinstall with last working version. not fair to the developer of this great extension. thanks mate for this tool.