- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Google Chrome, en måned sidenWhen you click on the icon of this addon. It instantly redirects to a belgian domain by the name of conv2, but also downloads through apiyt, a malaysian site.
Once "download" is clicked. The website redirects you to sippansy, an advertising provider service, which then automatically redirects you to a pornography site, most often "Chaturbate" or "RealLifeCams"
The addon has zero warning that it will redirect to both sippansy and by extension these porn sites.
It also has no 18+ warning for children under the age of 18. Endangering minors.
The cookies recorded were:
mywatchtones 1 cookie
apiyt 9 cookies
conv2 4 cookies
realcam 7 cookies
chaturbate 15 cookies
I recommend avoiding this malware.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12948674, 2 måneder sidenTakes you a third-party site (I can do that for myself) and then you have to disable your various security addons so it can redirect you and shower you with adverts. Uninstalled
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av ShadoHHR, 3 måneder sidensadly, this app was once THE go-to app for grabbing an mp3 file, then a couple of YT and/or Firefox updates later it was just easier to key in the link to the page directly; now even that's gone, and you only get an immediate warning of malicious page/site - no matter what is tried or instructions followed - thanks for something really good up until now, but app REMOVED
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av DontNeedAName, 9 måneder sidenOn my system and firefox, no button appears. Has youtube made these kind of extensions 'impossible'? Btw. Firefox 108.0, Linux PopOS. I turned off all Adblockers and no-script extensions. The button is NOT emerging. So sadly I have to give it a 'one' star. I am still looking for an extensions that works. I also tried other mp3-downloader button-extensions, and never the button appears.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Paola, 9 måneder sidenSorry but it just doesn't work.
First of all, the icon appeared on my toolbar and not anywhere near the YT video I'm watching, so it's not very user-friendly for someone who has already a lot of add-on icons (they DO work - thanks Firefox and developers).
Second, it opens a page that asks me to input the URL for the video. Once again, not user-friendly.
Finally, I click and get no MP3 file.
I encourage the developers to look into it, because the idea is great. Unfortunately, right now I'll have to uninstall it and look elsewhere to download MP3 files.
(PS: as a translator I do it for work: foreign language files, lessons etc.)