- av YoshiNuss, 4 måneder sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5i love this, it works perfectly and makes watching yt so much more pleasant! ❤️
thanks for your reply! understand of course, it still works very well, and i'm super happy with it!
-when i get 1 unskippable ad first and then another, the audio is briefly unmuted after the first ad and then gets muted again for the 2nd ad.
for this point: would it be possible to detect if there are 2 ads back to back and keep the audio muted?
thank you very much for your great work here, i really appreciate it!
Utviklerresponspostet 2 måneder sidenthanks for your review.
1. the 5 seconds timer is not present on pre-roll ads (ad before the video plays) can't detect that.
2. the plugin scans the page every 100 milliseconds that's why you get not even half second of audio on a video ad, Can't work with lower or it will slow down your browser, lag, etc.
3. Even with 1 second of timer to close the ad sometimes the ad don't have time to load and display the ad, so must be a timer, that is how the plugin works, there are timers to do scans and timers to click on ads skip and close button. I don't see how to make it work differently.
I appreciate your comments, but as i said with all those points above, can't see how to make it work the way you want it to work. I may look into it but can't give any guaranties that the plugin will work the way you want it.
- av ginnsa, 6 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5unfortunately useless without an automatic mute function
Utviklerresponspostet 6 måneder sidenNot having a feature that you want does not make it useless. Apart from that the requested feature was implemented on the latest version. Can you please change your review now? And next time be more polite requesting people to do things for free.
- av Amine, 10 måneder sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5I have been using this extension for a long time, it's very useful for those who want their YouTubers to be paid but don't like the fact that you have to close the ad manually.
I suggest you add the possibility for the user to choose a shortcut key to deactivate/activate it easily, so if he encounters an ad that may interest him, he can instantly stop the extension.
Thanks for this brilliant extension, and I'm sure the YouTubers I watch are grateful too.