- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av yoo, 9 dager sidenPlease bring back custom speeds. Just having 2.75x max is not great. Please
Utviklerresponspostet 7 dager sidenhi, did already immediately when we noticed our input-field currently doesnt allow unlimited. Firefox sometimes takes several days to review any change. What do you reasonably suggest? (will allow unlimited in the input as said, yet afaik most of all people want between 0.7x and 1.7x and get too stressed from any more, so that a visual slider could represent that. So we shouldn't be responsible for who wants the highscore. Also even if somebody has the superskill to mostly understand a lot still at 4x, that doesnt mean it is a permanent choice for them, because the amount of missed words and misunderstandings assumably rise exponentially near the personal maximum.)
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av 2mustange, én måned sidenThis extension has nearly replaced "Enhancer for Youtube" for me. I like to play my videos at 2x speed for whenever i view a youtube video. A few things missing is that playback speed doesn't seem to be permanent on all embedded videos. 2nd is that this extension doesn't have the best playback controls. I would love added buttons to adjust the the speeds or set back to what i set for the extension default.
Utviklerresponspostet én måned sidenthanks! will search for a bug with embedded & speed up. (Consider joining us on Github)
do you mean each and every embedded video? (else please add example/s)
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Owl, 2 måneder sidenThe mini-player is not working and the thumbnails are disappearing. Please fix them.
Utviklerresponspostet 2 måneder sidenhi! please make a bug report on github https://github.com/code-charity/youtube/issues/new?assignees=&labels=Bug thank you!
(btw reviews are not supposed to be about a bug(, which might only happen to few people or because of a YouTube update.) This is one of the 3 reason here allowing to flag/remove them. To make it harder our project is an uphill race against this since 11 years and work never ends. There are few extensions as ambitious as this and actually it would deserve 10 stars. (If you expect a majority of features to work for you, then you are expecting more work and more reliability already than most 5-star extensions provide to their single purposes. Yet they are what the rating systems will thus prefer. ) We currently might aim at ~95% of the stuff working for you costing most of our free time. And if we ever get funded might finally hire people and develop even several times faster.)
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 18220861, 2 måneder sidenVery good, but in 'dark mode' I recently have a problem with the buttons. I want them to be white but they stay grey and I can't see them proper.
Utviklerresponspostet 2 måneder sidenthanks! since when? you can report it on github so maybe somebody react faster. you can also use youtube's dark mode . Youtube updates break something all the time. So its not a guarantee. (Every day of operating this with 100 features is a present / volunteering and compared to other extensions it still deserved 5 stars if we just quit for a year until dozen of features might need an update.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av bronstedk, 3 måneder sidenfor whatever reason it moves the player to the middle of the screen and i cant find out why when it does this it clip other ui elements. apart from that it has been a good experience
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Angel, 3 måneder sidenUPDATED
Haven't tried the extension much. I mostly wanted to be able to adjust the playback speed with keyboard shortcuts.
FINDING SETTINGS. I found it tricky to find the settings/options for the extension. They can be found by clicking the navigation bar icon. If the icon is not visible in the navigation bar, click the extension icon (puzzle piece), and then the name of the extension (not the settings gear next to the name).
My initial review was just asking for instructions on how to find the settings, which has been requested several times before and still remained unanswered. The developer seems to take everything as a personal attack and interpreting low ratings as malicious, and rather than giving straight answers goes on rants and insult the reviewers.EDIT: hi again Sir, we still didn't insult you at all. Most of all browser extensions are just used this way, with nav-bar icons most of the time. After installation the appear at the "puzzle piece", then people "pin" them. Browser changed this a few times in over the years. It is is no bad, if you aren't an expert of these particular facts, but as said this extension is made for the common and easy way only. In about 10.000 user messages i read this maybe 5 times, so it is highly unlikely to appear 3 times in a row in 2023. BTW. i even I took the time for to figure out enabling your preferred other way to call the options, which is available since 5 days now. If you don't care for the extension and didnt find an issue, you shouldn't even rate 4 stars. It is below our average of 4.52.
Still unsure whats the joke. Why would you feel so strong here? It is very unlikely / paradox if you wait for this extension like christmas gifts and already know the features are good, yet already want to attack the giver / volunteers. You might not want to hurt enduring volunteers or be perceived as spam. One more time: You can review the answer. It is informative. Most of all extensions have a navbar-browser-icon. Searching for options in the browser's full extension list is a bit old /outdated way and if you open it like that, it is far from what we meant (, which is switching on features while you are on YouTube to see the effect immediately).
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av GoogleRefugee, 3 måneder sidenreally nice, i only wish that the custom theme color select allowed you to either input a HEX -code or RGB values, the way it currently is makes selecting a specific color way too hardhi! why? the color picker isn't small. the code is well structures so you can join us on github and easily add the hex value field if you will. You can also export and import the settings the adjust your exact color code - if you wish. Please understand this is niche/rare. The projects deserves 5 stars but we cant cant cover everything already. Thanks
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av GankMeme, 4 måneder sidenIs there a way to automatically popup a video while playing if I move the mouse down to read the comments section? Then back to normal view if I move up again, automatic. Hope you can add that feature. Thanks. edit: middle mouse button scroll wheel (press middle button) not working after installing this. Only happens in youtube.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av puzfighter, 4 måneder sidenThe ad removal feature doesn't seem to work since Youtube can detect an adblocker running and disable videos from showing. It displays a prompt to disable any adblocker first.Otherwise this extension is near perfect.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av AndyArtistics, 6 måneder sidenIt normally works really well.
But within the last couple days it's not auto-playing the start of playlists despite the fact that i never turned that function off in the extension.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17624452, 7 måneder sidenI have a problem in Full Player, when i'm in full screen i see a white gap below, and this is cause by Player Size Full Height (Appearance>Player>Player Size> Full Height) but this is annoying because i use that option when i'm not in full screen to make the video player more bigger, but when i use full screen i see a white gap space like a footer.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av er_JuLi3v2, 8 måneder sidenThe middle mouse button doesnt scroll in the videos, yes in subscriptions. When the add-on is disabled it works well. Do you plan to solve it? Because I have seen comments 3 months ago with this bug and the bug remains the same. I like extension but this for me is a big problem.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av ShoWel, 9 måneder sidenReally, the only thing I lack is hardware acceleration on Linux. I loved this feature in Windows and miss it dearly
Utviklerresponspostet 9 måneder sidenhi! doesnt sound accourate to me / what computer age / gpu are you using ?
please join us on GitHub
(+ 5 Stars please )
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16921071, ett år sidenThe "collapse comments" option is bugged, the dropdown won't show up. The extension is also messing with the text color of the buttons of the video page. The toggle to hide certain buttons (such as Clip and Thanks) is bugged as well, please fix!
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av LonWolfDan, ett år sidenEverything works well so far with this extension but, I immediately noticed a strange bug.
On the YouTube Homepage, the thumbnails of each video that shows, have become invisible. I say "invisible" because, if I hover over the video, for a brief second, the thumbnail appears but quickly disappears??
I also found out that, it's this extension itself that is causing this. When I disable the extension, everything goes back to normal, the thumbnails appear and don't disappear anymore. But, as soon as I re enable the extension, the same bug occurs.
Please reply back to this review as soon as you can please and let me know what could be happening here, I'd appreciate it!
Utviklerresponspostet ett år sidenwe fixed it at about the same time as your review. However Store updates can take day
"Next Listed Version: 4.6"
if any bug remains, we should find out exactly. Please join us on Github. And paste F12 console errors in reports, or anything).