Omtaler for Improve YouTube! (Open-Source for YouTube)
Improve YouTube! (Open-Source for YouTube) av code-for-charity, ImprovedTube
Omtale av Aarya
Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Aarya, 2 måneder siden
It was great until the extension kept on redirecting me into channel posts whenever I clicked on a video or scrolled on the YouTube homepage.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av ShoWel, 5 dager sidenReally, the only thing I lack is hardware acceleration on Linux. I loved this feature in Windows and miss it dearly
Utviklerresponspostet 4 dager sidenhi! doesnt sound accourate to me / what computer age / gpu are you using ?
please join us on GitHub
(+ 5 Stars please )
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Tarantula, 21 dager sidenis there a way to move the youtube OSD controls/buttons below the player (not autohide, just move), I would like this very much.
Utviklerresponspostet 21 dager sidenhi! what do you mean? the screenshot & rotate button are visually fitting in & almost too far from the player. They are the only "lifeSign" from our extension by default, for new users. If they dont like it they should go have a look in the menu - or i guess uninstall if they forget it all - thats just the nature of it all. Many smiles! 5 stars only please. Even 4 harms.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Kindle, 23 dager sidenNot sure why but this extension really likes screenshots. Whenever I change any setting it takes a screenshot. Not only that, but for whatever reason, when I click on the "Themes" tab it takes 8 screenshots. It could be a compatibility issue with another extension but I can't be bothered to check right now.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16921071, 2 måneder sidenThe "collapse comments" option is bugged, the dropdown won't show up. The extension is also messing with the text color of the buttons of the video page. The toggle to hide certain buttons (such as Clip and Thanks) is bugged as well, please fix!
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Katsui, 2 måneder sidenworks great but current bug where middle-mouse click scroll does not work randomly on certain video pages.
Utviklerresponspostet 21 dager sidenthanks for your review! can you give some examples? as far as i knew yet this problem happens always?
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av ANAFREE, 2 måneder sidenplease fix auto enable youtube subtitle (CC), it doesn't work since 1 monthhttps://github.com/code-charity/youtube/issues/1647
thanks. you mean since v4.1 march 12 ? didnt have an update for a long time before that
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Maltbrew, 2 måneder sidenThank you for fixing the dark theme bug! Unfortunately, the subs seem to be bugged now as the setting to have them auto on no longer works.hi :) just gotta wait for review "Listed Version: 4.4" "Next Listed Version: 4.6"
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av LonWolfDan, 2 måneder sidenEverything works well so far with this extension but, I immediately noticed a strange bug.
On the YouTube Homepage, the thumbnails of each video that shows, have become invisible. I say "invisible" because, if I hover over the video, for a brief second, the thumbnail appears but quickly disappears??
I also found out that, it's this extension itself that is causing this. When I disable the extension, everything goes back to normal, the thumbnails appear and don't disappear anymore. But, as soon as I re enable the extension, the same bug occurs.
Please reply back to this review as soon as you can please and let me know what could be happening here, I'd appreciate it!we fixed it at about the same time as your review. However Store updates can take day
"Next Listed Version: 4.6"
if any bug remains, we should find out exactly. Please join us on Github. And paste F12 console errors in reports, or anything).
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17830587, 2 måneder sidenpicture in picture not workingHi, its impossible. firefox only has their own Picture in Picture button. We disabled the button in Firefox.