- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av VOIIIXI, 4 dager sidenSometimes it works great and sometimes it just doesn't at all and what's worse is that it keeps going back to the same position in the video every single time. I won't give it a 1/5 because sometimes it works and a while ago it was working great. But I appreciate the add-on even if it's not perfect.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Peter, en måned sidenI don't really want to rate/review...only bug report, but their facebook link is the only thing available and doesn't work. It only works if I deliberately close only that tab, and open it again. It does nothing useful in any of the actual cases I care about: (1) rebooted which closed browser and reopened it (2) accidentally clicked a link on the page, hit back to go back to the video. If that was fixed I would switch to 5 stars since I have no other complaint about it.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13515239, 3 måneder sidenIts a must have. If you accidentally close a windows playing a Youtube video, this addon actually solves the "only works sometimes" resume issue, completely.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av K8, 5 måneder sidenI suggest adding a feature to sync the video time with the URL bar, allowing Apple users to continue watching the video seamlessly on another device using Handoff.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av jc1993, 7 måneder sidenAddon does what it says it does.
Although I do have a feature request: To be able to ask the addon to ignore videos shorter than a certain time. An option for that would be nice.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Johnny, ett år siden03/31/2022 Not working on "Confirmation hearing for Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson (Day 2)" .... Firefox: 98.0.2
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av rmist, 3 år sidenNot working everytime!
1. macOS Big Sur
2. Firefox 85 (64-bit)
3. Any video - it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Also, a couple of times Firefox crashed and it wasn't able to resume.