- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Trixxxer, 8 dager sidenExcellent support. After recently being unable to download from a certain site, I opened a ticket. The communication was very good. The problem was solved within a few days and I was actively informed. Some service providers who charge a lot for their services could take a leaf out of their book.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16751724, 21 dager sidensays "the use of native app is disabled in the settings" but when you click on the message it opens a black page.
the supposed explanatory page has a general screenshot of the settings menu with no specific setting shown.
no setting in the privacy tab in the setting makes any sense about the disabling the app.
support page requires a signing up process.
JESUS F.CKING CHRIST!! are you actually trying to piss people off in purpose!!???
Utviklerresponspostet 19 dager sidenYour problem may be related to old cached settings.
Please try to clear your browser history before you trying to open the AVD settings page. Either please try to refresh it so the content to appear.
Related article named "Mozilla policy restrictions" available at our Knowledge Base FAQ: https://support.ant.com/kb/en-us/4-faq/50-mozilla-policy-restrictions
Please note that you can provide more details about your problem without any registration to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14303760, en måned sidenDO NOT DOWNLOAD it uses the computer resources without the users permission, it looks like it was soft mining in the background.Please note that our extension doesn't have any described permissions.
Please provide some details about used computer resources to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av PipeCat, 2 måneder sidenVery productive addon, but lately it has been sucking up massive amounts of resources with multiple instances. I have to disable the addon when I'm not using it, and force kill my session to recover resources.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17669854, 2 måneder sidenok it works but it doesn't work in private browsing even if i give it permissions
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av johnjhn, 3 måneder sidenI like how compatible it is with so many web pages. It seems to almost always get the video out. But a BIG problem and which can not find others complaining on, is that in every single video that I download, there are audio gaps every x seconds, but the AV stays in sync. When played in Chromium browsers, no gaps, but the A/V gets progressively out of sync. I'd like to share video's that I suspect will be deleted later, with friends, but not with audio gaps or AV desync. Anyone know a solution?
Anyone else: Please tell me I am not the only one.
Developers: Have you heard about this issue before?Please provide us with a link to the video that was downloaded with the issues described and some information about your system, browser version and used video player to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Jomas, 3 måneder sidenEvery time Ant requests to download native apps data. I don't agree with this system. The video conversion should be managed by Ant and give back a link for download. Otherwise it becomes like a program to install on pc.Please note that you still able to download regular video without Native Application.
Unfortunately some features related to the streaming video download is unable without tools included to Native Application.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av KaptainCnucklz, 3 måneder sidenInstalled it. It then immediately redirected me browser to something one of my adblock filter lists considered a malware risk site.After AVD extension installation you should be redirected to the ant.com website for the Native Application installation.
Could you please provide some details about your adblock filter lists to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 10315386, 4 måneder sidenThanks, have been using videodownload helper with kryons circle of 12, but it has stopped downloading working video only the audio works, this one grabs a working mp4, BUT just one question is the audio codec select-able to something other then opus, wavepad does not load your mp4 i assume because of that, so i mix the 2 the first to rip the audio track and this for watching the whole thing :) for now
Utviklerresponspostet 4 måneder sidenThank you for your report!
Usually the AVD can only download the stream provided by the streaming server.
Please contact with the link to the problem video to our support so we could investigate it and provide a possible solution: https://www.ant.com/support_form