Svar fra ANT
Utviklerresponspostet ett år siden
Please provide our support with the link to the problem video so we could investigate it: https://www.ant.com/support_form
1 788 omtaler
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Zyler Zyzyx, 7 dager sidenYep, no more support. No more functionality. Do not waste you time.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Quinnie, 24 dager sidenAddon sometimes works, a lot of the time it does not download all videos (on any website that has video embedded). I have used many addons over the years, this seems to be a faulty one.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av RaphaEL, en måned sidenIt's a pity that development has ended because there is no better add-on than Ant Video Downloader.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17818893, 3 måneder sidenThis has always been a great addon, but over the passed few months it would randomly throw a "output file is missing or empty" error when downloading YT videos. However, the last week I haven't been able to download a single video. I've updated the native app as-well.
So, even though I know it's not the app and probably YT that's changed something, downloading doesn't work at all anymore.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av leznis, 3 måneder sidenThe algorithm works great - can download MPEG-DASH from various sites, and that's why I use it. I gave 4 stars because there is no progress bar, whatsoever. You don't know when the process is going to end. Also, when you close the browser, download cancels without a warning.