Svar fra ANT
1 777 omtaler
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17818893, 19 dager sidenThis has always been a great addon, but over the passed few months it would randomly throw a "output file is missing or empty" error when downloading YT videos. However, the last week I haven't been able to download a single video. I've updated the native app as-well.
So, even though I know it's not the app and probably YT that's changed something, downloading doesn't work at all anymore.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av leznis, en måned sidenThe algorithm works great - can download MPEG-DASH from various sites, and that's why I use it. I gave 4 stars because there is no progress bar, whatsoever. You don't know when the process is going to end. Also, when you close the browser, download cancels without a warning.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av FaceMONKEY, 2 måneder sidenDoes not work with YouTube. YouTube occasionally re-engineers its streams to thwart downloading. The makers of Ant Video Downloader have not updated their extension in some time, as if that is not a priority.Please note that AVD recent release with included updates for YouTube was at Jan 24, 2023.
We have tested some random video from YouTube and all seems work fine for us.
Please try to clean your browser's cache, reinstall AVD extension and retry downloading.
If you still encounter any issues after this operations please contact to our support with more details: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Trixxxer, 2 måneder sidenExcellent support. After recently being unable to download from a certain site, I opened a ticket. The communication was very good. The problem was solved within a few days and I was actively informed. Some service providers who charge a lot for their services could take a leaf out of their book.Thank you for your kind report!
Don't hesitate to contact to our support in case of any further issue.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av henry, 2 måneder sidenit's a great video downloader but unfortunately it no longer works for netu.io hopefully that gets fixed soonOur developer already working on fix for this issue.
Please stay tune for extension updates.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16751724, 3 måneder sidensays "the use of native app is disabled in the settings" but when you click on the message it opens a black page.
the supposed explanatory page has a general screenshot of the settings menu with no specific setting shown.
no setting in the privacy tab in the setting makes any sense about the disabling the app.
support page requires a signing up process.
JESUS F.CKING CHRIST!! are you actually trying to piss people off in purpose!!???Your problem may be related to old cached settings.
Please try to clear your browser history before you trying to open the AVD settings page. Either please try to refresh it so the content to appear.
Related article named "Mozilla policy restrictions" available at our Knowledge Base FAQ: https://support.ant.com/kb/en-us/4-faq/50-mozilla-policy-restrictions
Please note that you can provide more details about your problem without any registration to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14303760, 3 måneder sidenDO NOT DOWNLOAD it uses the computer resources without the users permission, it looks like it was soft mining in the background.Please note that our extension doesn't have any described permissions.
Please provide some details about used computer resources to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Horst, 3 måneder sidenGreat, with the native APP he also found VP9 videos from the TV station site. (AVD-NativeApp-4.16.5).