- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Rzrz, en måned sidenI'm just using this to block 60fps videos, works flawlessly. Unfortunately youtube doesn't provide 1080p 30fps videos so you have to settle with 720p
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17619259, 7 måneder sidenTried this to enable Mouse Volume Scroll feature, but cannot enable it because there is no "options page" for Firefox.
Right mouse click on gray lamp and "options" does not appear as a choice in menu.
UPDATE: Followed alternative instructions provided in response and was able to reach options page. Volume scroll is now working.
Utviklerresponspostet 7 måneder sidenHi there,
Please do not use this review section as a support forum.
I am happy to help you at https://www.turnoffthelights.com/support
There is a Turn Off the Lights Options page, you can open it in many ways.
1. If you are on a web page, click 2X on the gray lamp button. You will see the mini panel show up.
2. On the bottom of this panel you see the button "Options". Click on this button will open the Turn Off the Lights Options page.
See this YouTube video tutorial:
1. Open the Firefox web browser and go to this URL:
2. You will see all the installed Firefox extensions, and that include Turn Off the Lights. Now click on the horizontal 3 dot icon.
3. A menu shows up, and click on the menu item "Preferences". That will open the Turn Off the Lights Options page.