- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12900474, 2 måneder siden[BUG] Recentemente em sites de rolagem infinita como o Reddit, a pagina salta para o topo. Eu desativei todas as extensões e ativei uma por uma e parece que a extensão Traduzir Paginas Web é a causa do problema.
[BUG] Recently on infinite scrolling sites like Reddit, the page jumps to the top. I have disabled all the extensions and enabled one by one and it seems that the Translate Web Pages extension is the cause of the problem.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16792305, 3 måneder sidenEverything was fine until recently, the add-on started opening a new window with some DeepL add-on (no idea what's that) when I select a word and press Ctrl (to copy-paste it). Annoying, impossible to work. There is no such a shortcut in the settings, no idea how to fix it. Had to turn the add-on off.
Utviklerresponspostet 3 måneder sidenWhen you set DeepL to translate the selected text, the DeepL website opens in a new window the first time you translate the selected text, if you keep the window open the next texts will be translated without changing tabs.
And in the extension settings there is an option to translate the selected text by pressing Ctrl twice, if you press Ctrl only once and this window is opening your keyboard may have a double click or something unusual is happening.
Please create an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/FilipePS/Traduzir-paginas-web/issues/new
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av jamesmk, ett år sidenThis has been working wonderfully ever since I found it, but a few days ago the Translate Page stopped working. Which is a major problem when the webpage does not let you select text, or right-click. Making the extension pretty much worthless. If you can fix it, I'll change my rating from 2 stars to 5. Oh, and Yandex no longer works.
Utviklerresponspostet ett år sidenIf the site does not allow you to right click, press "Shift + Right Button" as you get.
When you said that Page Translation was not working, you were referring only to translation with Yandex, or with Google too.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16161506, 2 år sidenWhy is there no Option to "always translate this language". Its very inconvinient that i ALWAYS need to go to options --> always translate this website --> go back ---> translate. Why not just "always translate this language" ?
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 5974554, 2 år sidenTried to translate document: https://ichbinanderermeinung.de/Dokument93.pdf
but the icon I clicked on had a sensitive pop-up that holds you hostage, while you are waiting for something to happen.
The first time I tried, it took so long, I decided to continue a game I have on stand-by, but the addon freaking ENDS!! With absolutely no result!
It might work on other pages, but this is the page I needed translated, now. :(