- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av cryptosteve, en måned sidenAlready works very well. Sometimes non-password fields are covered by the popup and there are other small problems. I would be very happy about a further development anyway.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Tommi, 5 måneder sidenTwo very important problems:
• 2FA codes are randomly pasted (even after login), therefore overwriting the clipboard.
• The login fields are not correctly identified.
As of right now, the extension is more stressful than useful.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av n8d, 5 måneder sidenSo far so good. The font size in the match list is small and hard to read, so it would be nice to bump that up or have some control over it.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Antti Harju, 6 måneder sidenIt quite sketchy to encourage your users to install a random-seeming extension for their password autofill. I have never before heard of "Phoebe Code Limited" in relation to Strongbox.
But it seems to work wonders :) love the "always fill on load with first match" option. Way better than Apple's integration.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Sam, 8 måneder sidenIt's only an early beta but I'm very excited about this extension. Can't wait to replace 1Password!