- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13883959, 3 måneder sidenReally good for organizing tabs, but when you have many tabs stashed or organized it will be very VERY slow to show them when you go to settings. I had to remove the extension because of that.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Max, 6 måneder sidenPromettente, se non fosse che metà delle volte quando apro Firefox mi fa un casino e mi mette tutte le schede dei gruppi in una sola finestra. (io sono abituato ad avere almeno due finestre aperte durante la navigazione, sarà questo il problema?)
Meglio ricordarsi di fare un backup ogni volta alla chiusura di Firefox e ripristinarlo quando ti ritrovi un casino di schede all'apertura...
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Ryan, ett år sidenI love this addon... except for the bug where every time there's a new firefox update the extension breaks until the browser is restarted - and then having to restore from backup because the extension loses all the groups..
I hope this gets fixed in the future. Attempted to reach out to dev but without the ability to create a debug file (extension won't let you save it).. not much can be done(?)
Good work regardless, this kind of functionality should really be baked into the browser by default.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av jj, ett år sidenI LOVE the concept of this, and it can be great to keep my several open webpages organized. However, I have a few issues so could someone comment?
Today after restarting PC ALL my groups were ALPHABETIZED which I did NOT do, NOR could I find a way to do that. No, this app does NOT auto update. Is somebody messing with my PC?
Also, my bookmarks are being duplicated. I put them in Folder A, if I come back to the tab later it reverts to the STG folder name it's in, then I bookmark it again. If I leave it alone again for a while, then I go back not remembering if I bookmarked it or just to be sure I did, then it says "remove 2 bookmarks" and on sites I use a lot it said "remove 40 bookmarks" and I'm getting really annoyed because it looks like I'm missing some I know I saved, so it's like it's running out of room. I find bookmarks duplicated even when I did NOT do it. Maybe that's a separate issue?
I need help figuring this out... Please..
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Lillian, 2 år sidenNeeded to hop onto Firefox while Chrome was being a bitch, and this add-on allowed me to replicate Chrome's groups... somewhat. How to switch between groups took a bit of getting used to, and it's more helpful in some areas (i.e. creating groups) and less in others (quickly switching between groups). That alone would be a 4-star rating, but what drops it down is the difficulty of organizing tab groups in the groups tab. I can only organize it alphabetically, so I have to go through some hoops if I want my groups in a particular order, which is fairly annoying. All in all, a helpful add-on, if not exactly what I was hoping for.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Kougeru, 2 år sidenoverall good but some minor issues exist such as problems with FB groups not being saved properly. Also the backup feature is completely broken. it ignores \ entirely so it keeps making new folders on the desktop instead of bakcing up where I want it to. been doing this all year
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av harl windwolf, 2 år siden- it completely destroys the parent/child/sibling tree structures managed by Tree Style Tab
- it's rather slow and rigid compared to the panorama view that was possible before FF 57
- there seems to be no way to quickly ungroup / separate tabs without defining a new group
- i think that it could be a lot more minimalistic and faster at its core, and at the same time more intuitive and flexible when needed
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av RYSK, 2 år sidenThe extension itself functions as it should, the only take away is how I'm not able to switch groups while in a google meet as it uses the mic and camera. The reason I downloaded this is to separate my school stuff from my personal stuff.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Hua Rong, 2 år sidenGood, except when groups are unloaded, their tabs are put into hidden tabs instead of being closed and resources freed up. Sometimes I don't want to use a group anymore and want to put it away, but I can't close the tabs.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12348512, 2 år sidenGood start, but pretty clunky.
I use multiple browser windows across different screens, and the first thing this extension did when I made a group was bring them all into the same window... that was a crash course in how to use it for sure. Then I tried closing my browser and reopening it, and half of my tabs had moved to a new (previously nonexistent) group... so I had to move them all again.
I really miss the old tab groups that Firefox had, and given all the folks using this I expected a cleaner interface. I'm also crossing my fingers that I won't have to spend time every day reorganizing the groups... we'll see. Here's hoping! It's better than nothing, for sure!
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16501213, 2 år sidenThis addon seems to work well... except for that it doesn't want to let windows associated with an unloaded group close. Trying to close the remaining blank tab just reopens it, while trying to close the window gives the "are you sure you want to close multiple tabs" warning.
Another feature that would be good would be an option to always open groups in new windows, rather than switch groups within the window.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13529548, 3 år sidenStarted using this some time ago - worked very well for awhile! Love the interface and configurations available. But now, as many others have noted, it is losing data. Every time I close firefox, all the tabs are deleted from my groups, forcing me to restore from a backup after each browser/computer restart. Also has no sync functionality, meaning I have to manually change/import groups across devices
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13262784, 3 år sidenIt seems pretty decent, once one understands at least some basics. However, although I can't comment on long use data loss, which other users obviously experienced, since I am only using it for a few days now, for me, I have two main problems with this add-on:
(1) If Firefox is *not* open and I click on a link in another app which opens Firefox, then Firefox is opened *but* the link is not followed. I have to go back to the app and click the link again after FF is open. This sucks.
(2) The context menu of the "tabs" in the side bar to not offer any tab context menu items but *only* custom "Simple Tab Groups" items. This defeats the purpose of the side bar for me, which would be that I could turn off the main tab bar. But then I do not have a tab context menu anymore with this add-on. So, as a work-around I am using the "Tree Style Tab" add-on in the side bar and for now the "Simple Tab Groups" in the tool bar.