- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av olegzz, 3 år sidenThe extension is great, but I'm sitting on 4.2.2 because in versions 4.3.* the recovery functionality ("Restore") is broken, as a result of which after recovery I have duplicated groups. I ask you to return the old functionality, i.e. such: "Warning! Restoring from backup will ERASE all existing settings and groups!". This is the classic recovery from backups. Or in the new functionality, please make the checkbox "ERASE all existing settings and groups".
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13291551, 3 år sidenWell until a few weeks ago.
The problem is the auto-backup, the backup no longer saves the tabs (this empty). Therefore, when the add-on is update and loads the last backup there are no more tabs.
I've had to disable auto-backup and restore my tabs manually with my last correct backup (2019-08-26).Hi! Your problem is closely related to this Firefox bug (I am created):
We need to wait until the developers of Firefox fix it...
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15192006, 3 år sidenThere is a bug that if I hit 'F8' or click icon to show up groups view all I get is a little modal. I need to click the icon again to show the groups. It's very annoying.
Screenshot - https://ibb.co/yYw1919
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av TechSY730, 3 år siden4.0 seems to have introduced a bug(s) where tabs groups get cleared out when multiple windows are involved.
Using the "restore closed tabs" function when this happens just reopens all the tabs in the current tab group, not their original tab group.
I'll file a real bug report if I can figure out reproduction steps.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15191852, 3 år sidenPlease fix this "No support incognito mode, please disable incognito mode for addon" bug. Been working great, then last night it crashed on both my pc's.
I don't use incognito mode, don't have any tabs open in incognito mode.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av anonim, 3 år sidenНеплохое дополнение, даже без склероза, как у "Panorama Tab Groups". Единственная просьба перенести панель с кнопками управления группами и плагином снизу - наверх выпадающего меню. Так как при большом количестве вкладок туды пока долезешь - и рак свиснет. Сильно напрягает...
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14963632, 3 år sidenIt keeps duplicating tabs in groups. randomly, in random groups. Aftrer closing and re-opening firefox suddenly I have 10, 15 tabs more then before. Some of them are just copy of another
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14957164, 3 år sidenI found this plugin really awesome and can't live without it. But apparently, with the latest version 3.4.4 (firefox quantum 66.0.5), it no longer works. I can not change the tab group anymore and all tabs of other groups are accessible only via the hidden tab :-(. Many thanks for the support
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av miguelk, 3 år sidenThanks. Does what I needed, however, I can't figure out why when I delete a tab from the tab bar, it deletes it from the Tab Group. This defeats the purpose of the addon. Am I doing something wrong...? Am I missing something...? Please advise. Thx again.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14604227, 4 år sidenYou should be able to name the tab groups and use drag-and-drop instead of going through multiple context windows. Otherwise, I'm glad I thought to look this up.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14423968, 4 år sidenIt would be great if STG worked fine with the last Extended Support Release of Firefox (currently 60.3.0). This E.S.R. is used in corporate environments (like my government).
Unfortunately last STG available for this Firefox version crashes very often, mixes tabs between groups and ends up not showing the Group Administration Tab.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14349265, 4 år sidenI wish you implement "select last active tab after closing current tab" feature.
I have tried 2 other addons that bring this functionality, but they both conflict with your addon:
When I switch from group A to group B and then close active tab in this B group - I am switched back to A group. That works like it should be: last active tab was that one in A group.
But if I switch back to group B again - then any active tab from A "moves" to group B.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av jcadbiz, 4 år sidenI'm at 3.499
I think it's a fabulous bit of code - potentially really useful. Problem is that it's not being integrated with other, more essential add-ons or features.
For me, the deal killer is the lack of coordination with ONETAB, which is one of my primary ways of keeping track of my research in a simple permanent list system. With Simple Tab all nice and neat - now I run OneTab and it's like I just powered up a chain saw at a society event.
The kicker to giving Simple Tab the boot, is the fact that multiple windows know not to let OneTab bother it. Obviously a similar feature, so perhaps I will find some way of managing those windows visually? Why didn't Simple Tab Groups think of that, instead of re-inventing the bowling alley?
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13897107, 4 år sidenBe sure to turn on automatic backup!! Today, when Firefox crashed, the group record disappeared!!
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13727573, 4 år sideni just enabled this at version 3.0.8 and it brought back tabs i had closed today.
also it moved some tabs to a hidden menu and when i click the icon, i see this:
"Found hidden unsynchronized tabs. Click on tab to show it into current group/window or:
Move all of this tabs into current group/window
Create new group with all of this tabs
Close all of this tabs"
if i disable it now, i'm worried i'll lose those hidden tabs. this is really not a good design. if i enable this addon, it should not mess around with my tabs and risk losing them. i might disable it now and lose those tabs.
you really need to keep this addon from messing with users' tabs.
and "this tabs" should be corrected to "these tabs"
ok, so i clicked "move all tabs into current group". it's kind of fixed the lost tabs, but now i have some duplicates and the when i had enabled it first, the tabs to the right of the addons tab, moved to the top so they're to the right of my last pinned tab.
please fix all these bugs !If you turn off the addon, the browser will show all the tabs hidden by this addon.
If you turn on the addon - then it tries to restore the previous state before it disable.
You can move tab to other group by right click on tab (context menu).
I corrected the translation "this tabs" to "these tabs". This update will available in next release.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av steve113, 4 år sidenbeim gruppenwechseln, werden immer alle tab neu geladen.. was manchmal nervtPlease, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av benney, 4 år siden- Il manque la possibilité d’une sauve garde automatique
- il manque la synchronisation des onglets dans les Marques-pages : que chaque groupe soit rassemblé dans un dossier des Marques-pages : "Simple Tab"
- dans le menu-contextuelle depuis "Simple Tabs Groupe" pourvoir arriver directement dans "transféré dans un groupe" et que l'option "définir… … " soit mis dans cette zone. Elle sers trop peu pour être un passage obligatoire.Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av e-motiv, 4 år sidenGreat add-on. However, there are some issues with it, that makes it very annoying for me. Not sure if it's related to other add-ons (such as Session Manager), but here they are:
- "Move tab to" menu is in a sub-menu (takes too much time and precise mouse accuracy)
- Does not accept local (non-internet) tabs. As a web designer, this really sucks.
- After switching group, all tabs are loaded. I don't want that.
- Tabs disappear sometimes (not a lot and not sure when)
- It forgets a lot in which tab group you were last time and you end up with a copy of all your tabs in a non-group tab. (Probably after restarting Firefox, not sure)
To the developer: I appreciate your efforts! I really do. The rating just reflects my "annoyment" and is no reflection to you or your efforts.Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av rustymonkey, 4 år sidenThis is a great addon, but I'm sticking with an older version because the current version gives it permission to "Access your data for all websites".
I realize that this permission is being used to create site thumbnails, but would it be possible to create a version that doesn't include thumbnails so that such a broad level of access isn't required?Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs
Require "Access your data for all websites" can't make optional, restriction of FF WebEx API
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 6210085, 4 år sidenSome of the problems are due to a FF bug. Remember to save all tabs and then restore them manually until the bugs are fixed.
There is a work around. Create a tab group move it to the top position. Only the tabs in the first group are missing.
I wish this had a export to tab groups format. I want to go back to FF 56 ESR because the lost tab bug is too annoying.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13900975, 4 år sidenneeds to be better. not functional enough.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av andresortizs, 4 år sidenI'll give it 3 stars because it works and it is a great addon, but I still can't find one that makes fast switching. I hope they fix it fast! Thanks a lot!