- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Valeria, 3 år sidenI really wanted to love this addon but it's just too stressful to use. As so many others here have already posted, the addon's default behavior of deleting the tabs I've saved into a group is completely at odds with what the addon seems to have been designed to do: group your tabs for opening whenever you want. What's the point of spending the time to create several groups and set them up complete with containers and color-coding if the tabs are just going to disappear? Such a headache. Immediately removed, going back to OneTab.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av FlyingHorse, 3 år sidenCan't give this any better rating as the add-on is not intuitive at all. I thought that the purpose is to open several tabs, save those tabs into a group and then reopen them again later. Problem is that as soon as you close the individual tabs they disappear from the group. What good is this add-on if the groups don't keep their list of tabs to reopen them later? There needs to be a tutorial that explains how this is supposed to work.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13103836, 4 år sidenDespite setting the browser to "start where I left off" my half dozen tab groups are empty undoing all sorting I've spent so much time doing.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15982041, 4 år sidenI searched for it and was happy using it - until it repeadetly erased all saved tabs after some weeks of using it without problems. 2 times. Which makes my work life really crappy.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av houthayfa, 4 år sidenLost tabs of days of work
Backup doesn't work as all groups I saved are empty !
What's the f*** with your extension why it hide the tabs !
So after firefox restart all are lost without any reason !
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15888856, 4 år sidenI just installed it yesterday and so far it f*ck*d everything up it could.
1. I moved some tabs into a new window to convert it into a tab-group but I didn't find any option that offered specifically that. So I choose "Create new group" in the hopes it would do that OR open a new window where I could move said tabs afterwards. It emptied out the current window without asking for confirmation or even a warning instead. :-(
2. Needed to restart my PC so I "closed all [Firefox] windows on this screen" (or however this option is called in English Windows). I expected Firefox to restore both windows after I started it again. Instead it just opened the new little group from 1. and an empty group. My (ungrouped?) window with ~200 tabs was nowhere to be found. :-(
Luckily it seems I was able to restore most tabs that had vanished in both cases.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av unorfind, 4 år sidentrying to export all my groups from sync tab groups hangs up firefox
it seems like it tries to open all tab in all groups which is just crazy and brings down firefox to crawl which is duh it's like over 2 thousand tabs sync tab groups must work in other way because I never had problem importing that many groups and tabs
and my system is not weak Ryzen 7 3700X and 16GB of RAM with Firefox running on ssd
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15325877, 4 år sidenUnfortunately, some of the groups you create randomly lose all tabs. In the next session, only the empty groups will be there. Thus, the extension is unfortunately almost meaningless, too bad. Apart from this, the idea of the extension is great - if it would work though...
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15272025, 4 år sidenThis add-on is now completely broken. Tabs opened in or moved to a specific group will show up in all groups, obviating any benefit this add-on might create. Unless this is fixed, the add-on cannot be used anymore. It's probably time for Mozilla to develop a proper tab group replacement for modern FF.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15228954, 4 år sidenBeen using this for a while and it's pretty nice. Recent update said to set the add-on to not work in incognito mode. Fair enough. I changed the setting. All my open tabs were lost immediately. My browser was reverted to the state it was in ~1 month ago. I can't even recover them with recently closed tab or recently closed window. For an extension that's supposed to enable my tab-hoarding, this is a low blow.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15201409, 4 år sideni finally understand the problem. please fix this.
1. "default Tab Groups" is always open
2. i open "work Tab Groups" that have 10 tabs in new window
3. i reload and check 3 of "work Tab Groups" and don't check the others
4. and i close the "work Tab Groups" window
5. when i open "work Tab Groups" window again, only the 3 tab that i checked last time, have links. the other 7 tabs, are null and when i click on them, it opens a blank page!