- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17862022, 10 måneder sidenI thought I could use it to organize hundreds of opened tabs. Not only did it it fail to do that, it also irrevertebly closed all tabs when I was trying something out. That sucks hard!
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Sergio, 10 måneder sidenAs far as I can see, this is just a glorified bookmarks tool (which we already have). Why bother to install an add on for something we already have? I hope someone designs a tab groups tool like the one in Chrome.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av EFK, ett år sidenUpon clicking a tab group it opened a new window and closed the old, deleting all open tabs without a warning or a chance to restore them.
Then suddenly the created group was empty too.
Really unprofessional and annoying. Just stick to established UI-norms, what's so hard?
Drive4ik can't be voted down enough.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Just a Physicist Working as Developer, ett år sidenWorks only for less number of tabs. If the numbers increases, it fails and all you work gets damaged. Using for around 1 year now, it crashed multiple times, but I continued using it, since I did not find anything as useful as it was. But now, I don't think it deserves my time. Productive people should avoid using it as one cannot have any idea when it is going to crash, mix few tabs from two different groups, delete few tabs, delete few groups, ruin all your work, add same tabs in a single group for multiple times and the list goes on.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17815718, ett år sidenNothing simple about this extension, it sounds like feature other browsers has, but really it takes just as long to navigate through shitty design that this extension has as if to sort through that 100 tabs you expected to organize.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av klotz11, ett år sidenIf you are an avid collector of tabs DO NOT INSTALL THIS EXTENSION!
As soon as I created my first tab group it instantly an irreversibly deleted all my 100+ tabs -- no option to recover them. This extension was a serious disruption to my workflow and it will take a long time to recover from this incident.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15690541, ett år sidenTerrible add-on. Used it for just 2 days. On 3rd day, all my saved tabs were gone. Missing. Poof. No explanation. Not simple at all. More like complicated. Avoid at all cost.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Spellhow, ett år sidenIt's good extension but when it has big bug: sometimes tabs in one of the group are duplicated during browser restart.
Update: very stupid and annoying bug, I did reopened the browser 6-7 times and now I have 100 tabs in my Work group. It's so buggy. Can't use it anymore.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17654926, ett år sidenWas very exited to use this extension, but sadly it has been extremely buggy. Tab groups break as soon as the browser is closed and opened. The whole plugin breaks and I had to manually disable and reenable the plugin to get it working, only for it to break when restarting the browser.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Yannis GOOSEman, ett år sidenI LOST ALL OF MY TABS SAVED ON STG GROUPS!!! AFTER SHOW THIS MSG... :((
Database error in Simple Tab Groups
Unfortunately, an error occurred while reading data from the STG addon from the Firefox database. At the moment, the addon is stopped. To resume the add-on, do the following:
Restart Firefox Browser (for Linux and Mac OS with process termination)
If you see this window again, try reinstalling the addon:
Remove STG Addon
Restart Firefox Browser
Install STG Addon
Restore the latest STG addon data backup located in the Firefox downloads folder "STG-backups".
You can restore backup in addon settings
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Zombi, ett år sidenIt is really not convenient. I cannot use multiple groups at once, I cannot use pages that are not grouped. Group switching is very slow, 3 clicks are needed compared to Chrome's 1 click show/hide feature. The menu system is VERY un-intuitive.