- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13310363, 3 dager sidenEmbarrassingly hard to use, embarrassing that Firefox is unable to accomplish this basic functionality that every other browser has been doing perfectly for years.
If I had to suggests where to start improving this addon: Please don't automatically add every single tab in my window to the newly created group, my tabs aren't organized, that's why I want this app, and please don't close all my tabs when I delete a group, this isn't intuitive.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15270552, 9 dager sidenPlease, add possibility to display icons of all groups in the toolbar at once, as it is implemented in Opera
Now, for use it, you must click 100500 times tom switch between tabgroups
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av piholer, en måned sidenOverly complicated – too many preferences. Doesn't work as advertised. "Create new group" dumps you in the preferences with no clear way forward. Breaks the "Add-ons and Themes" item under the "Tools" menu. Don't install.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 18002661, 2 måneder sidenThis is less "simple tab groups", and more "complex tab and window organisation". I think the extension is let down both by its name, and by various articles that claim it offers similar functionality to chrome's tab grouping. It's also relatively unintuitive to use.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av DougNYC, 2 måneder sidenWhy are so many permissions needed for this tab manager? There should be more optional permissions. Other tab managers work well without requiring (for example):
"(Access your data for all websites): for tab thumbnails and catch/move/reopen tabs in needed containers/groups" or
"downloads: for creating auto backups"
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17959404, 3 måneder sidenWhy would you possibly need so many permissions, including "Access your data for all websites"? I'd like this to be fixed or at least given the chance to not accept it and loose some capabilities.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av kitkat, 3 måneder sidenhave create about 20 gorups and sorted my +400 tabs, createdd rules for auto-sort, selected icons, etc. And as I open it today, every single group is gone and all tabs are back under the same group.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17939274, 3 måneder sideninstalled to replace panorama view which is defunct.
On install get a welcome screen to tell me to adjust settings, settings adjusted.......can't close the welcome animation.......wtf get the fuck off my screen. Close the tab.
How bad do you need to be at writing software to not indicate how to open it?
Managed to get to a hotkeys page......hotkey for opening extension.....nope........
how can you fail this badly.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15334684, 4 måneder sidenGreat app except when it stops working. I had many tabs wonderfully organized and then it stopped working on one of my two computers where I had FF synced. I uninstalled and there goes all the grouping. No more of this app and the bugs.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Colopatiron, 4 måneder sidenTerrible UI, terrible UX, just a terrible extension all in all. Firefox devs should implement its own native tab grouping solution so users don't have to resort to using garbage.
This extension sends you annoying Windows notifications every time you move a tab to another group. And no, you can't turn this off. It also automatically downloads files and saves them in your Downloads directory without your permission.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Pablo Vieira, 4 måneder sidenThere's nothing "simple" about this extension. It's complex and mostly confusing. Here are a few suggestions:
- Have default groups coincide with native multi-account containers.
- Clean the dropdown menu to choose group. It's so busy it's not usable.
- Create sane defaults and avoid three pages of settings at all costs.
In other words: design the UX yourself, don't defer this design to users putting every imaginable option under the sun everywhere.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15585716, 4 måneder sidenExtension closed all tabs except few I put in a group, so I must find other tabs in history. I couldn't find a way to restore closed tabs. Thanks, but no thanks...
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av MB, 5 måneder sidenHorrible. I created a new group and it closed all my existing tabs. Originally, I thought I did something wrong, but many other reviewers had the same experienc. An add-on shouldn't be doing surprises like that.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17862022, 5 måneder sidenI thought I could use it to organize hundreds of opened tabs. Not only did it it fail to do that, it also irrevertebly closed all tabs when I was trying something out. That sucks hard!
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Sergio, 5 måneder sidenAs far as I can see, this is just a glorified bookmarks tool (which we already have). Why bother to install an add on for something we already have? I hope someone designs a tab groups tool like the one in Chrome.