- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Usuck, en dag sidenDO NOT DOWNLOAD. WORTHLESS EXTENSION ONLY RUINS YOUR TABS. Developer: are you dumb? Why did you create this worthless extension? Do you know how much research I lost in trying to use your stupid extension?
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 18168141, 7 dager sidenNot simple.
As other 1-star reviews have stated, this app is counter-intuitive and not very helpful. If you are looking for something like Chrome's tab groups, this isn't it.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Aust, 7 dager sidenSpent an hour or two trying to figure this out. It ain't simple. Nearly lost 30 tabs I had open. Add-on had hidden them. Once I found them I had to move each tab individually (never heard of select all?) to get them in one window/group before I was confident I could delete this add-on. Instead of saving me time, it's wasted much of the morning.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Sam, 15 dager sidenI learned how to add tabs to a group but opening the groups was confusing to me. I found no way to open groups in their own windows. It uses hidden tabs in which you switch between your group and your normal casual browsing and it is not intuitive. Adding tabs to a group was awkward because you can't select your tabs among the already opened; I had the close the tabs I did not want grouped. Simple Tab Groups comes with many features that were not much useful and the core function of it is much to be desired. There is no reason to use this because you can just create a folder and store your tabs in there to simultaneously open all those tabs later from your bookmarks.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Twelve, 15 dager sidenRidiculously complicated, not "Simple" at all. When I hear "Simple Tab Groups" I think of something my grandmother can figure out.
This took way to long for me to figure out how it works, only then did I realize it was so fiddly.
Like most of the low ratings I was hoping for something like how edge or any of the chromium browsers handle tab groupings.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Synectome, en måned sidenDoesn't seem to work on latest firefox on windows 11. I'm able to add tabs to groups easily, but there is no way to open those tabs again. I go to hidden tabs and see all of my groups mashed into one area - and clicking on the group simply opens and closes it within a fraction of a second. Broken functionality.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Eric, 2 måneder sidenDoesn't seem to work. Firefox 113.0.2. Ubuntu 18.04.6. When adding tabs to groups, it just hides them and when attempting to unhide one, it just opens and rehides the tab immediately.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Ricky Bennett, 2 måneder sidenAfter installing, the icon doesn't show up in the icon bar. Firefox reports tabs hidden with no way to get to them. Uninstalling since this is useless!
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13310363, 2 måneder sidenEmbarrassingly hard to use, embarrassing that Firefox is unable to accomplish this basic functionality that every other browser has been doing perfectly for years.
If I had to suggests where to start improving this addon: Please don't automatically add every single tab in my window to the newly created group, my tabs aren't organized, that's why I want this app, and please don't close all my tabs when I delete a group, this isn't intuitive.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15270552, 3 måneder sidenPlease, add possibility to display icons of all groups in the toolbar at once, as it is implemented in Opera
Now, for use it, you must click 100500 times tom switch between tabgroups
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av piholer, 3 måneder sidenOverly complicated – too many preferences. Doesn't work as advertised. "Create new group" dumps you in the preferences with no clear way forward. Breaks the "Add-ons and Themes" item under the "Tools" menu. Don't install.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 18002661, 4 måneder sidenThis is less "simple tab groups", and more "complex tab and window organisation". I think the extension is let down both by its name, and by various articles that claim it offers similar functionality to chrome's tab grouping. It's also relatively unintuitive to use.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av DougNYC, 5 måneder sidenWhy are so many permissions needed for this tab manager? There should be more optional permissions. Other tab managers work well without requiring (for example):
"(Access your data for all websites): for tab thumbnails and catch/move/reopen tabs in needed containers/groups" or
"downloads: for creating auto backups"
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17959404, 5 måneder sidenWhy would you possibly need so many permissions, including "Access your data for all websites"? I'd like this to be fixed or at least given the chance to not accept it and loose some capabilities.