- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av sitefire, 11 timer sidenTotal Dog/SH!t. Just spent 30 minutes at least organizing tabs. Installed this plugin. Its totally non intuitive and absolutely sucks. Restarted Firefox, and I have like 50 organized tabs closed that I never even added to this garbage add-on. Absolute trash.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Blackwell, en dag sidenDevelop extensions, it's important because Firefox doesn't have extension grouping, hopefully it will be lighter and work faster, without crashes, and new features, thanks.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av arsentical, 3 dager sidenit's nowhere near perfect, but it is far better than the few other extensions for this kind of workflow. if you work on it a bit you can get it to do what you want.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Usuck, 6 dager sidenDO NOT DOWNLOAD. WORTHLESS EXTENSION ONLY RUINS YOUR TABS. Developer: are you dumb? Why did you create this worthless extension? Do you know how much research I lost in trying to use your stupid extension?
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 18168141, 11 dager sidenNot simple.
As other 1-star reviews have stated, this app is counter-intuitive and not very helpful. If you are looking for something like Chrome's tab groups, this isn't it.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Aust, 12 dager sidenSpent an hour or two trying to figure this out. It ain't simple. Nearly lost 30 tabs I had open. Add-on had hidden them. Once I found them I had to move each tab individually (never heard of select all?) to get them in one window/group before I was confident I could delete this add-on. Instead of saving me time, it's wasted much of the morning.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av acabres, 12 dager sidenIt's one of the best extensions for managing your tabs and multi browsing Experience if you surf the web searching for multiple stuff and need a safe way to save them and manage them this is the best tool you can use, I use it every single time I serve the web it can manage tabs as groups.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av hfrmobile, 15 dager sidenI am used to have "Tab Groups" on all used browsers but FF does not offer this natively so I installed this Add-On.
It does not work properly. When I move a tab to a group sometimes it does not disappear.
I do not like the approach at all! I want to have it like on Chrome and EDGE. Maybe the FF API does not offer that kind of integration?
For me this Add-On is a poor workaround until FF developers will add native support for it.
So for the moment I'll try to avoid FF as often I can and switch to Chrome and EDGE.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Sam, 20 dager sidenI learned how to add tabs to a group but opening the groups was confusing to me. I found no way to open groups in their own windows. It uses hidden tabs in which you switch between your group and your normal casual browsing and it is not intuitive. Adding tabs to a group was awkward because you can't select your tabs among the already opened; I had the close the tabs I did not want grouped. Simple Tab Groups comes with many features that were not much useful and the core function of it is much to be desired. There is no reason to use this because you can just create a folder and store your tabs in there to simultaneously open all those tabs later from your bookmarks.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Twelve, 20 dager sidenRidiculously complicated, not "Simple" at all. When I hear "Simple Tab Groups" I think of something my grandmother can figure out.
This took way to long for me to figure out how it works, only then did I realize it was so fiddly.
Like most of the low ratings I was hoping for something like how edge or any of the chromium browsers handle tab groupings.