- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Socram Lizarb, 2 dager sidenSo far this has been the BEST Firefox tab grouping add-on I've found. I must say that I was really looking for a chrome-like tab grouping addon functionality. Grouping tabs by color and quickly group and ungroup them was the only I was looking for, but for some reason it's hard to find.
For me, FF is a way better browser than Chrome and its chromium-based alternatives, but I must say when it comes to tab grouping, FF is ages in the dark.
Tab trees with their own panels, addons capable of coloring tabs which will not actually get colored, but rather the subtabs within another Tab Trees addon, more different panels with stylish presentation of tabs as if I was using Canva or PowerPoint (I'm clealy referring to Panorama) were among the issues I was facing on my journey to find a simple and clean tab grouping addon.
Fortunately I've found this one that doesn't actually does what I want (which was grouping them in the tab panel at the tome by color), but also does it amazingly by packing them on the backend, and you can quickly switch between your tab groups by clicking on the navigation menu, or setting up your own shortcuts.
It also gives you the possibility to customize the group names, colors and even icons if you want.
I must really thank you guys for this addin which I came to understand that it's even better than the way it's done on Chrome.
This feature is really important to me and I was almost quitting using Firefox due to the lack of decent alternatives.
This addon is even better.
I highly recommend giving this one a try!
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Indrė, 4 dager sidenThis is the extension I was looking for a long time, it's like Chrome tabs, but even better. It saves a lot of time in my work and leisure. And it works even in the Firefox Developer Edition :)
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Lucky_B, 7 dager sidenOpening tabs in a group opens a new window and your current window disappears???
You can get it back but why even have it operate this way?
I want to create groups of tabs within a SINGLE window that I can expand and shrink as the new chrome feature does.
Thanks, it's on it's way.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av SandraK, 7 dager sidenIt is fantastic and a lifesaver and I can't live without it. But the fact that it can't deal with firefox restarts and the nuisance it causes fixing it after is enough to dock it two starts. :(
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17737257, 13 dager sidenToday the extension somehow lost track of all the tabs in my groups (~50 tabs). I just had to restore an automatic backup created by the extension to fix the issue.
Bugs will always be there, good software makes them a lot less annoying.
Keep up the good work!
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av TotalParanoia, 21 dager sidenVery buggy.
Tabs were duplicated a LOT, clicking on a tab duplicated it. Opening a new tab group created multiples of every tab.
Not fit for purpose.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av John Reynolds, 24 dager sidenComing from Opera, this add-on is a godsend for an alternative to workspaces, functioning just as you'd expect. It isn't without its minor flaws, though: When clicking the icon for the extension, it always opens up the list of tabs in the current group first, forcing an additional click to see the list of groups. The only benefit you get that isn't already on the top of the Firefox window is quicker access to customizing the current group, which is way less useful than quickly changing which group you're in, the main point of the add-on. Plus, the icons you can set for groups are very limited in design, and it seems weird that you can't at least use the icons for containers. But again, this add-on performs flawlessly and helps productivity immensely, so I still recommend it.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Violet Kurtz, en måned sidenOverall helpful, but with a massive flaw in that it randomly moves tabs out of their groups and into the "other tabs" section. Will often do this in the middle of browsing, not even on startup. What's the point of an extension for organizing tabs if it deletes your organization at random? Just a few minutes ago it moved over 60% of my tabs out of their groups and into the "other tabs" section.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13904853, en måned sidenI wish I knew this add-on existed before. I cannot do without it anymore. Exactly what I needed, great design, and free!
On of my essential add-on now.