- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17589070, 6 dager sidenSo I have about 200 tabs open usually. Is this a bad habit? I don't know, I just have different areas of interest and they just seem to accumulate.
Anyhow, I tried all the 'tab management' add-ons available, and this is the only one that works and made sense to me. I have about eight different groups, and navigation is simple.
User Tip: when you're on the 'Manage Groups' page, if you copy the web address, and then paste it in Firefox Settings > Home > Homepage, under 'Custom URL', then when you click on the Home button it brings you to the Manage Groups page. That is what make it work so well.
There was another tab management add-on which I really wanted to work, Tab Stash, but couldn't understand it, found it unintuitive (gonna write to the Dev), so this one wins!
Fantastic, many thanks Dev!
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13883959, 17 dager sidenReally good for organizing tabs, but when you have many tabs stashed or organized it will be very VERY slow to show them when you go to settings. I had to remove the extension because of that.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av RAWK, en måned sidenThis is by far the best tab manager I've ever used.
I'd request the ability to change the folder it records tabs in to whatever folder I designate: I don't want it in my bookmarks or in my downloads folder.
Also, another review claimed it didn't work on Linux. That is not true, at least on the couple of Linux machines I've used it on.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Hokage Master, en måned sidenThis extensions seems nice at first glance, but after using this extension for a while, I view it as being broken. When you open Firefox and you have a lot of tabs already open, you sometime get tab duplication. A lot of the tabs gets duplicated. It makes Firefox very slow to startup. It is unusable in Linux. When you open Firefox, the tabs load without any end. It loads forever and Firefox is unresponsive. So to summarize:
1) Tabs duplication bug
2) Very slow Firefox startup
3) Unusable in Linux, it simply does not work in Linux
I can't rate this extension more than 1.