Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Rafael Pi, ett år siden
I have STG on all my computers (work, home, laptop). It IS a game changer an I just love it. BUT. All is honeymooney until I try to experiment with the options in the STG Settings and I guess I mess something up or there's some side effect where suddenly the popup stops opening with the *list of groups* and starts showing the tab list from the currently *open group*. I have no idea what configuration causes this bug/functionality, but I dread this because then I have to click on '< Go back to groups' every single time that I open the popup. That is a real pain because I use STG constantly. Does anybody know what causes this or how to remedy it? PLEASE, I NEED HELP (I guess I'll go try my luck on the Issues page on the repository)
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av nebulaad, 5 timer sidenTakes a bit of learning to figure out, but once you're comfortable using it, it's great! Love that it hides the tab group you're not using: less temptation to switch tasks.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Mister loosenut, 5 dager sidenIt's been great up until recently - I'm having the same problem other users are reporting, in that tab groups disappear when restarting Firefox. I can click on the Tab Groups button and select a group and they will reappear, but my pinned tabs are missing. Needs an update, I think. Last update was 9 months ago at the time of this writing.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17522627, 6 dager sidenThe idea is nice, but I feel misled. It said it "works like chrome's" but the one in chrome collapses and opens with a simple click. I feel like once I have a tab in a group I better not hope I can access it ever again. Clicking on the link just make the page refresh. Again, not cool to claim it's "like chromes" when it really isn't
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av converse0201, 7 dager sidenIt worked well before, but recently it have a problem: if I restart Firefox, all tabs in the groups will disappear. (In the past, even I restarted the browser, all tabs would still exist. Maybe the new version Firefox cause this problem, I guess? idk)
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15356553, 14 dager sidenSimple Tab Groups? I suppose it's simple to use but it's anything but simple in functionality! Wow. What can I say? Firefox actually works, unlike Safari and this extension actually works, unlike Safari's tab groups. This will change how I work and browse. Thanks!
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13518886, 21 dager sidenI did not install this extension because once I saw how much data it collected and what it wanted access to, I was quick not to allow it. Why does it need access to recently closed tabs, access to download files, read all website data? C'mon... this was one of the only tab grouping extensions I would have use too...
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av poorvi, en måned sidenIt would be great if the developer could add "subgroup" functionality to the extension. I right now have 65 groups open lol. I would love to be able to put each groups into categories. For example., if I am doing research on topic X, Y, and Z, and have groups named X,Y, and Z (respectively), I would love to be able to put all three groups under one group called "research". Hope that makes sense. I'd hazard a guess that this shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Many thanks to the developer for this extension, it has made research so much easier.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Rômmulo Pëixoto, en måned sidenMy comments in Portuguese and English:
Justamente por ser "Simple" Tab Groups, é prático para usuários comuns que precisam de praticidade para organizar numerosas abas abertas. Você cria grupos e os identifica como achar melhor, e em seguida arrasta para dentro de cada grupo as abas abertas, de acordo com os assuntos.
Por outro lado, uma grande desvantagem desse complemento é que ele força você a ocultar as guias agrupadas.
No agrupamento de guias do Chrome, seu grupo aparece como uma única guia que pode ser facilmente expandida e recolhida quando você deseja mostrar/ocultar todas as guias pertencentes a este grupo.
Precisely because it is "Simple", it's practical for common users who needs practicality to organize numerous open tabs. You create groups and identify them how to find better, and then drag into each group the open tabs according to the subjects.
However, a major drawback of this addon is that it forces you to hide the tabs that are grouped. In Chrome's guide grouping, your group appears as a single guide that can be easily expanded and collected when you want to show/hide all guides belonging to this group.