Omtale av Gids
Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Gids, 2 år siden
I must either be missing something or this plgin doesn't play nicely with ABP but I simply cannot get it to remember a group of tabs even after ticking restore session... @Drive4ik - ever thought about adding instructions?!
1 274 omtaler
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av allp, en dag sidenWorks fine for me. I use 5-7 groups for the various customers I work on + 2-3 for internal projects, with 4-5 tabs in each group. It allows me to keep tabs open when I come back to a group, which I find invaluable. I could achieve the same result with bookmarks I guess, but I'd have to open the tabs vs using STG, there just update.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17825340, 3 dager sidenEigentlich eine gute Erweiterung um auf Themen bezogen die Tabs in Gruppen zusammenzuführen - jedoch: Mich jedes mal beim Gruppenwechsel erneut (z.B. in Youtube) anmelden zu müssen - das geht gar nicht. Ich werde jetzt die Themen auf verschiedene Browser verteilen müssen - zum Teil gibt es dort eigene Lösungen um Gruppen zu bilden. Das Add-On habe ich jetzt entfernt. Schade ...
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Just a Physicist Working as Developer, 7 dager sidenWorks only for less number of tabs. If the numbers increases, it fails and all you work gets damaged. Using for around 1 year now, it crashed multiple times, but I continued using it, since I did not find anything as useful as it was. But now, I don't think it deserves my time. Productive people should avoid using it as one cannot have any idea when it is going to crash, mix few tabs from two different groups, delete few tabs, delete few groups, ruin all your work, add same tabs in a single group for multiple times and the list goes on.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17815718, 10 dager sidenNothing simple about this extension, it sounds like feature other browsers has, but really it takes just as long to navigate through shitty design that this extension has as if to sort through that 100 tabs you expected to organize.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av klotz11, 21 dager sidenIf you are an avid collector of tabs DO NOT INSTALL THIS EXTENSION!
As soon as I created my first tab group it instantly an irreversibly deleted all my 100+ tabs -- no option to recover them. This extension was a serious disruption to my workflow and it will take a long time to recover from this incident.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Marcelo, 25 dager sidenUm add-on que se comporta de forma muito estranha. Parece bem bugado. Usabilidade deixou a desejar muito.
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av David.g.h, en måned sidenBest one around. Fast leaning curve and super efficient, tabs are clearly organized. A global view allow to move tabs from one view to another, or to perform a global search.
@Exa Smith: Hidden tabs that does not belong to any screen can be recovered under "show other tabs" at the bottom of the menu. Then you are offered with several options like moving all these tab under current screen, or create a new screen for them.
- Vurdert til 2 ut av 5av Exa Smith, en måned sidenAs some others have reported:
When I group some tabs, the tabs I have not grouped gets hidden. Why?
Why hide tabs on my screen.
I have to click some unload button to somehow maybe bring them back.
Overall feels buggy, or weird. Discard button does nothing. Bug?
- Vurdert til 5 ut av 5av Sir Twilight, en måned sidenI signed up just to leave this review, lol: This add-on is absolutely wonderful and I can't even begin to imagine using Firefox without it. Being able to organize tabs into different groups is a game changer. And being able to easily switch between them makes research (for Linux, gaming, writing, entertainment) is simply wonderful. It's also easy to use, to move tabs around and to save and backup groups. It even saves ungrouped tabs for later. I love this!
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Eric, en måned sidenWas hoping for something similar to Chrome's tab groups. App was clunky, difficult to navigate, and slow to use.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Ismael, en måned sidenIt had an error and I lost all the groups I had created. Waste of time, not reliable at all.