- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av DDjivan, 11 dager sidenI had 500+ tabs and did the mistake of clicking this extension. I have another extension (Panorama View) which grouped them, but OneTab discarded all of that. I tried reopening them all, but Firefox crashed, and after restarting it, all of my tabs were gone. Oh well.
TL;DR: I lost every tab I had.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 18166752, 13 dager sidenstopped working after the last firefox update. The support team does not want to help much. Very upset
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 14799992, 25 dager sidenThis app is totally useless and a waste of space. When you go to look for your tabs, half of the time they're missing anyway. Why doesn't Firefox change the settings instead and not allow sites like Ebay to open 50 million windows every time you look at a listing. The multiple windows never use to be a problem, so maybe Firefox needs to address this issue so we don't have to have useless apps like 'One Tab' taking up space on our computers just so Ebay can open another, and another, and another window that will be wasting up space in the 'One Tab' app.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Horkglooin93, en måned sidenAbsolute garbage program. Lost all my tabs after just a period of days having it installed. Found people reporting these same exact issues going back to 2017. Tried solutions and while I was able to recover almost everything, this is too risky. Can't believe it has such high ratings. Avoid at all costs.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av rrr, 2 måneder sidenCannot imagine... It CLOSED all by tabs. Without asking me. I expected it helps me but it destroys everything!!! Do not recommend it. Such a behaviouur of extention is definitely not smart
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15052543, 3 måneder sidenI used to love it, and then it stopped working, and now I lose my tabs no matter what I do. What happened to the SAVE the tabs function? Close replaced SAVE and just discards the tabs. Running Firefox 117 on MacOS Ventura 13.5.1.
Utviklerresponspostet 3 måneder sidenHi, did you resolve this issue? We've tested thoroughly in Firefox 117 on Ventura and all seems to be working. If this problem is still happening, please contact support at our web site (https://www.one-tab.com/feedback) and we can see if we can diagnose this further
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av helpimnotdrowning, 3 måneder sidenLost +52 THOUSAND tabs after a crash + update to Firefox 117. Happened a few times with Chrome (one of the reason I switched to Firefox) but I was able to recover those manually. Not here though.
This extension just works so incredibly well when it does; I will be looking for a GOOD alternative for a long time.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av laijsefj, 4 måneder sidenAll saved tabs were lost from one browser start to the next. Without update or special incident. Many hours of research are now wasted. Very annoying. I can only advise against this add-on - it does not work reliably
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13383315, 5 måneder sidenAfter one day's use, the pinned OneTab tab wouldn't load (just a series of seven dots alternative blinking), my other extensions' icons became unclickable and, worst of all, I lost all my carefully preserved tabs.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12580101, 5 måneder sidenWould not load and display icon. I have latest FF version and 10 extension icons that load into the toolbar. There is no provision to load it into the toolbar extension either. Had to disable and delete. Currently using Tab Suspender which works well in regards to memory but thought OneTab might work better but it was not to be. Good luck with it.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av parsimon, 5 måneder sidenWorked great for about a week until now (after a Firefox update) it won't load at all. I've closed and reopened my browser several times; the OneTab icon continues to appear, pinned to the taskbar, but clicking it does nothing, and the 'send to OneTab' option no longer appears on the right-click drop-down menu. I guess I'll be uninstalling and looking for an alternative. Would be *great* if there were a OneTab back-up somewhere so I could restore my apparently now lost tabs. Bummer, since I was in the middle of a research project.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Patricek0056, 5 måneder sidenHey! OneTab Team! Update this add-on to 1.76 like in Chrome web store!!!
What is difficult with update proccess?? Why did you abandon this extension in Firefox store and keep updating it in Chrome store?
Please update this extension ASAP!!!
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av zgorg, 6 måneder sidenMy god recently losing all tabs. again and again. fresh install it seems to work then next time in the browser can't find nothing and keep searching. F***! ...
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av 李皇谛·李炜, 6 måneder siden安装完成后不留下确认提示自动收起所有标签页，恢复标签页时大量占用内存和移动数据流量，中途关闭Firefox导致之前收起的标签页流失，已提交投诉并卸载此扩展。
After installation it automatically fold all of my tabs (WITHOUT FUNCTION CONFIRM), tabs resuming took CPU and memory loads, and even avaliable connections bytes amount of my mobile network. After I closed Firefox, it FAILS my tabs after its automatic-folding.
I submitted report and removed this extensions.
- Vurdert til 1 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17930796, 6 måneder sidenSuddenly from one moment to the next onetab page no longer loads: I have been using the extension for a while. I have not experienced issues in the past, but last week Thursday the Onetab page grouping all my saved pages would no longer load. It worked in the morning, then in the afternoon the developer console returned an "Uncaught (in promise) undefined" for that page. I see the loadingspinner going and going. Backed up my FF profile folder just in case and then tried different ways like clearing cache/history, removing/re-adding the extension...to no avail Very frustrating. It would really be amazing if there were a backup I could extract the tabs from. But it seems like it all is scrambled into a file I can't decode.
I read the other users' frustrating comments and must say, if it is this instable, I will not use it moving forward nor recommend it.