- av Zombiovsky, 4 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5With some ups and downs, as any other app. I love it.Hey there!👋 We are happy to hear that you enjoy using our services. If you have any feedback to share or experience any problem with our product, contact us at email@example.com. Thanks!
- av OblomovDysanianClinomaniac, 5 dager sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5It does it's job. I get logged out on some ocasions, but that's allright. Thank you for the service.Hello!👋 Thank you for your 5-star review! We strive to provide you with the best user experience there is, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still get logged out.
- av Firefox-bruker 17459650, 7 dager sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Extension is fine but the linux background app, which this extension needs running, is just unreliable.
One issue resulted in the app always crashing, which basically meant I can't use NordVPN for a month. Recently that issue has been fixed. I reported similar issue few months back but that got fixed although after siginificant delay.
MacOS, Android app works just fine, but seems like Linux stability is not their priority.Hey there!👋 We are sorry to hear that you experienced problems with our application on Linux OS. We don't take any issue lightly, let us apologize for the extra time that it took to resolve and fix this issue.
- av Emil, 16 dager sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5Constantly disconnected from the app, spending more time re-entering my credentials to enter the master password to access the vault, it regularly doesn't work (either app struggling to connect or plugin not unlocking), regular manual updates always block access to the vault, basic features locked behind premium (whose sales are pushed ad-nauseum in-app).
Beats typing ~80% of the time
Works well when it does however, and overall quality of life has been slowly improving, maybe in a year it'll be a finished product
- av Firefox-bruker 12370795, en måned sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Same as everybody else. CRASHES ALL THE TIMES. I have a similar problem with their VPN. LOTS of internet disconnections of NordVPN. It's been like that for several months and their IT team is TOTALLY incompetent to find the issue. NORD Company is NOT reliable at all.
DEVELOPER RESPONSE IS A PROOF THAT NORD COMPANY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.
The developer response is telling me to contact their support team, although I said in my first message (above) that I contacted them already.
- av Firefox-bruker 17429565, en måned sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5I spend almost as much time writing in my passwords as I did before I had this add on.
When it works it works great.....but about half the time it does not work-the Nord pass icons appear beside the login in boxes-but nothing fills in-sorry I signed up for this product
Utviklerresponspostet en måned sidenHey there!👋 We are sorry to hear that you experiencing problems with NordPass extension on your device. Please contact our experienced support team at email@example.com and they will help to troubleshoot the issue.
- av Firefox-bruker 16769861, en måned sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5I'm not sure what I missed but the app is loaded along with the extension and the app doesn't offer to auto fill or even suggest a PW. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. It seems to be auto filling now. I will edit my review in a few days.
Utviklerresponspostet en måned sidenHello! 👋After confirming a 4-digit code pairing code, the NordPass application pairs with NordPass extension. If you have not received this code, try to press on NordPass extension and confirm it. After doing so NordPass autofill icon should be visible on login fields and after pressing on it you will get autofill suggestions. Please make sure that the NordPass extension is not locked. If the issue still persists, could you contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org? They will take a closer look at your case.
- av kklc24, 2 måneder sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5Does what i need it to in an easy to use interface. Plus i like that there's a desktop app too and the two stay synced together. It loads in passwords, my contact info, or bank cards pretty well when prompted to. Glad to see Nord make another great tool!
- av Firefox-bruker 15954663, 3 måneder sidenVurdert til 4 ut av 5Once installed it is indeed an easyway to safely store and manage my passwords across different browser I use.
For those experiencing problems to get it to work:
- delete the folder C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\nordpass-updater
- install the browser extension using the configurion settings in the Nordpass Password Mgr app. Do not use a downloaded installer.
- Activate the browser, accept the key pairing and it should work.
Hope this helps those who had problems and rated the app just a 1-star. A pity Nordpass Support does not supply this advice themselves.
- av Firefox-bruker 13133987, 3 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Souvent, il est impossible de lancer l'application. Il n'y a rien d'autre à faire que de la désinstaller et de la réinstaller.
Ah, et pour montrer à quel point nordpass n'est pas optimisé, je ne peux pas lancer le programme Nordpass (version premium) si j'ai lancé NordVPN
- av Oakley C., 3 måneder sidenVurdert til 5 ut av 5Decided to try NordPass despite the less-than-perfect reviews, and I'm not disappointed. The browser extension does require installing an application to the PC, which I actually like because it means that all my info is not stored in the browser itself. The browser add-on just pulls login info from the application. I also like that the app has a customizable password generator, the ability to configure 2FA for log-on, and the ability to import/export your passwords and other info.
Some reviewers report being requested to enter their master password often, but this is a setting that can be changed in the desktop app. The default time-out is set to 5 minutes, but that can be changed to only require the master password every time the app is closed/reopened. I also have not encountered NordPass not recognizing that I am at a login screen like some of the other reviewers reported.
My biggest gripe is that the free account will not let you log-in on multiple devices simultaneously or share passwords. So if you're on the desktop app and log into the phone app, you will be kicked off the desktop app. The premium subscription will allow both of these though, but it may or may not be justifiable for some.
Overall I would consider this an excellent free password manager. It looks like they have fixed the issues reported by previous reviewers.