- av Emil, 21 dager sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5Constantly disconnected from the app, spending more time re-entering my credentials to enter the master password to access the vault, it regularly doesn't work (either app struggling to connect or plugin not unlocking), regular manual updates always block access to the vault, basic features locked behind premium (whose sales are pushed ad-nauseum in-app).
Beats typing ~80% of the time
Works well when it does however, and overall quality of life has been slowly improving, maybe in a year it'll be a finished product
- av Firefox-bruker 16769861, 2 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5I'm not sure what I missed but the app is loaded along with the extension and the app doesn't offer to auto fill or even suggest a PW. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. It seems to be auto filling now. I will edit my review in a few days.
Utviklerresponspostet 2 måneder sidenHello! 👋After confirming a 4-digit code pairing code, the NordPass application pairs with NordPass extension. If you have not received this code, try to press on NordPass extension and confirm it. After doing so NordPass autofill icon should be visible on login fields and after pressing on it you will get autofill suggestions. Please make sure that the NordPass extension is not locked. If the issue still persists, could you contact our support team at email@example.com? They will take a closer look at your case.
- av Captbiggles, 5 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5I've been using the NordVPN product for some time now and am very happy with it. Having been presented with a cross-sell for the NordPass and having read some information on how you shouldn't keep your passwords stored inside the browser, I installed the Free version of NordPass to see how this would perform compared to browser password security. I use the Mozilla Firefox browser on a Mac. But with the new Mac OS Monterey, Apple have seemed to beef up the security for the Safari browser and have added functionality such as IP address cloaking as well as passwords that browser logins that are protected via the encrypted keychain Apple system... so not sure what is safer - NordPass or the built in Apple system etc. have yet to read up about it.
Initially installing the NordPass product was easy and importing all my login details was a breeze. It did get a little confusing with having a master password to access the vault and Recovery Codes etc, but nothing that wasn't manageable.
My Mac is equipped with a fingerprint reader which works fine all times, and takes the hassle out of having to remember passwords anyway....though I have found that getting access to my NordPass password vault is a bit hit and miss. Sometimes the Vault asks me to manually enter my password, with no option of fingerprint access - other times the finger print scanner works to access this, as it should.
Also, increasingly I have noticed that the extension hangs sometimes inside Firefox, in that a login page is presented to me, I can see the little NordPass icon in the input field, but clicking on it does not present me with the autofill credentials needed to get into the website. This has happened on a couple of occassions now. The result is, that a simple webpage login seems to take forever and gets very frustrating with trying to load the extension and figuring out why it isn't populating the required login fields. Not sure if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong.
Right now I am having an impossible task trying to get into Ebay. The autofill isn't working, and when clicking on the NordPass browser extension, it attempts to draw the window but then remains blank...thinking abiout it.
I would give more stars if I didn't have these continual frustrating moments now and again...login to websites shouldn't be this difficult.
Utviklerresponspostet 3 måneder sidenHello! We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. You can find guides, and instructions on how to successfully use NordPass in our Help Center here: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us. If you are unhappy with any of the features, or if you need troubleshooting assistance, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
- av Firefox-bruker 17260692, 5 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5As Randy below said, it doesn't work and you need to click things manually, is this a bug that is going to be fixed soon?
- av TechGuy, 5 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5Potentially a nice add-on, if it would only start when Firefox launches. Seems like 1 out of 10 times will NordPass add-on actually start correctly. Doesn't seem to matter if the NordPass app is open or not.
Also, when it is working, it doesn't seem to work with all websites - it doesn't always detect a password field.
- av Firefox-bruker 17226916, 6 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5I had expectations wrt NordPass but in most of the cases, extension is not opening or not identifiying the site. So, autofill not working and then obliged to copy/paste passwords from the main window instead...
- av Firefox-bruker 16182734, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5The extension often loses connection with the app making it kind of pointless. The support is less than helpful when resolving these problems, since in the end removing and reinstalling the extension sometimes fixes the problem, other times it will randomly disconnect, or crash the application itself. Overall a terrible user experience and all their developers should feel ashamed.Hey there! Thanks for your feedback ― the issue is known and our developers are already working on a fix for this. In the meantime, let us know if we can help you with anything!
- av dalon, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5One problem: Periodic message report, slowdown caused by this extension. Firefox reports its as such.
Two problem: I open my firefox nordpass connects, but after using it for a while, most of the time it doesn't detect that the app is already open making me unable to use it for its purpose.
If fixed, will update review.
- av yokaiero, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5It was almost perfect, the ui, the organizers. not until, the extension, at first it works really well; I open my firefox nordpass connects, but after using it for a while, most of the time it doesn't detect that the app is already open making me unable to use it for its purpose.
- av Firefox-bruker 16101212, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5I keep getting the "something went wrong" and "To use the browser extension, open the NordPass app first" message even though the app is already running. The only way to make it work again is to remove the extension and reinstall it making it pretty much useless.
- av pablomax, 9 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5UPDATE: In the meantime, the app does work better than before and I rarely need to uninstall and re-install. However, even though I have it set to never auto-lock, if I use nordpass on a different machine, then I ALWAYS have to re-log into my account and then once again enter the 2nd password.
Overall, the experience is a lot worse than just using firefox to manage the passwords, which always works.
The app on Android is less than useless though.
There is little value here, unless you keep a separate work / private firefox logins on different machines and dont want to merge your saved passwords.
I still do not recommend this product.
Utviklerresponspostet 9 måneder sidenHey there! Could you please make sure that both the extension and application versions are up to date? If the issue persists please contact our team at email@example.com. They will be more than happy to help you out! 😉
- av Firefox-bruker 17024986, 10 måneder sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5_sometimes_ works really well, but most of the time gets stuck in loading screen and requires you to manually open the nordpass application (which also has the tendency to load slowly/unreliably) en manually find and copy the stored password, rendering the extension useless.
- av Firefox-bruker 13489273, ett år sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5I am sure that it will be my favorite in future, it looks good, work well and stuff BUT currently the requirement for external installed program in the OS is an absolute deal breaker! Another deal breaker is the lack of option for credentials remembering, I do not like to log in every time when I start my computer.
- av Firefox-bruker 16745810, ett år sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5After subscribing to the NordPass service, I learned that the browser extension will not work on its own... You are required to install a desktop Nordpass app. Without that app, the browser extension just sends you to the download link for the app.
There is no portable version of the Nordpass app. I cannot install the Nordpass app on my work computer. My son cannot install it on his school computers. It would be inappropriate for me to start installing it on the computers of my friends and family who don't use the service.
So now I have strong passwords for everything, but need to manually transcribe them from my phone to the desktop. This is very inconvenient. I carry a usb stick with portable apps including Firefox portable. I would like to be able to plug into whatever computer I am using and have access to my Nordpass account, at least while browsing. This should be readily doable either through an online login or through a portable app with 2 step confirmation.Hi there! Your feedback will certainly be taken into account and we will make sure to mention it to our developers' team. However, would be happy to learn more if you have any other insights - could you drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- av Firefox-bruker 16597366, ett år sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5good program, bad extension. was working perfectly until all the sudden it wasnt. wouldnt load, so i uninstalled to reinstall but it wont... plz fix
- av JIM FOSDICK, ett år sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5This Add-on has been plagued with weirdness. It started (Again) pausing the browser windows with error it is slow and wants to know if it should wait or close. Closing don't fix it. I have image of the error. This is only effecting Firefox 84.0.1 32bit, Last version was fine but before that it was same issue.Sorry to hear that, Jim! Thanks for your feedback ― the issue is known and our developers are already working on a fix for this. In the meantime, let us know if we can help you with anything!
- av Gregg OD, 2 år sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5Keeps getting stuck on a loader which then affect my desktop NordPass. So I cant use either until I remove this extension.
- av Dregvodaster, 2 år sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5из Firefox прямой импорт паролей невозможен, нужно выкачивать CSV файл, который не подходит по формату и потом его ещё нужно править... вы серьёзно???Здравствуйте. Спасибо, что сообщили нам об этом. Мы поделимся этим отзывом с командой, чтобы принять его близко к сердцу. Дайте нам знать, если у вас возникнут вопросы или вам понадобится наша помощь - мы будем рады помочь!
- av webbedjoes, 2 år sidenVurdert til 2 ut av 5Love NordPass but it is slowing down my browser 24/7 and Firefox is constantly telling me a script in the Add-On is slowing the browser down. This didn't happen before, and I can't exactly delete it as I wont have access to my passwords. Please sort this out.
UPDATE: NordPass have apparently fixed the issue, however it still crashes websites like Facebook. Shame.