- av Firefox-bruker 12370795, en måned sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Same as everybody else. CRASHES ALL THE TIMES. I have a similar problem with their VPN. LOTS of internet disconnections of NordVPN. It's been like that for several months and their IT team is TOTALLY incompetent to find the issue. NORD Company is NOT reliable at all.
DEVELOPER RESPONSE IS A PROOF THAT NORD COMPANY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.
The developer response is telling me to contact their support team, although I said in my first message (above) that I contacted them already.
- av Firefox-bruker 17429565, en måned sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5I spend almost as much time writing in my passwords as I did before I had this add on.
When it works it works great.....but about half the time it does not work-the Nord pass icons appear beside the login in boxes-but nothing fills in-sorry I signed up for this product
Utviklerresponspostet en måned sidenHey there!👋 We are sorry to hear that you experiencing problems with NordPass extension on your device. Please contact our experienced support team at email@example.com and they will help to troubleshoot the issue.
- av Firefox-bruker 13133987, 3 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Souvent, il est impossible de lancer l'application. Il n'y a rien d'autre à faire que de la désinstaller et de la réinstaller.
Ah, et pour montrer à quel point nordpass n'est pas optimisé, je ne peux pas lancer le programme Nordpass (version premium) si j'ai lancé NordVPN
- av Firefox-bruker 14035239, 4 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Best and worst are those stupid comments like
"Hey! Thanks for your review and feedback. Our developers are currently working on improving extension's functionality."
and so on...
This App and Addon is one of the worst I have ever seen. Unfortunately payed for it.
You should do your homework first and then programm such app. What do you expect users to think about the safety? I assume bullshit! Sorry but I am nit amused with that crap.
- av Firefox-bruker 16941045, 4 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5It rubbish! It just doesn't work. It won't log in today even though it's been fine other days, and half the time it did let me in, it couldn't reconise that i was at a password prompt screen.
Trying to use this after using LastPass for the few years has been a real shock to the system, i only tried this as i think Lastpass is becoming expensive, and NordVPN is really good, but buying Nordpass is some of the worst money i've ever spent, it's terrible.
I've written the money off here and just paid for another Last Pass subscription.
Utviklerresponspostet 4 måneder sidenHey there! Thank you for your review and let us apologize for this inconvenience. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will further investigate this issue.
- av Firefox-bruker 15829332, 5 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Would love to use this and recommend to others, especially because I paid for it, but being that it only works about 15% of the time I definitely cannot.
I have tried across multiple versions of Firefox (even Chrome and Edge) and have uninstalled and re-installed more times than I care to remember and nothing solves the issues.
I have opened multiple service tickets which have done nothing but waste my time and patience.
This is not an isolated case either, look down the review list or do a quick search and you will find post after post reiterating the same problem. You may even see a response from the developer asking the poster to message them with details but being that there are reviews that are almost 2 years old complaining of the same thing, I'm slightly dubious of the "help" they are reaching out to offer.
I get that browsers update and passwords and the security around them is incredibly complex (without getting into the granular details) but don't release something that is inherently broken and then pat yourself on the back for a job well done. And judginf by the glut of 1-star reviews as compared to 5-star, I'm not far off the mark.
Once my current NordPass and NordVPN subs are up, I will absolutely not be renewing them. I'm going to research and find a company that actually cares whether or not the product they release functions as they advertise. And until there is a significant stretch of time where this extension actually functions as intended, I would caution everyone else to stay far away as well.
- av Firefox-bruker 17254293, 5 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Holy sh!t this extension sucks. Even if Nordpass were free this wouldn't be acceptable. The fact that we're all paying for the product and the Firefox extension has been seriously broken for as long as it has existed proves that NordVPN are a bunch of scammers. They're happy to take your money and run. Do not use any of their products!
Utviklerresponspostet 3 måneder sidenHello! We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced. You can find guides, and instructions on how to successfully use NordPass in our Help Center here: https://support.nordpass.com/hc/en-us. If you are unhappy with any of the features, or if you need troubleshooting assistance, you can contact us at: email@example.com. 🙂
- av Randy, 5 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Does not work. Contacted support multiple times and they only tell you to uninstall and reinstall. Yet the extension doesn't work, basically you have to manually copy and paste your username/password into logins... I have used the product for months, and for months it has not worked. Don't waste your money or time using this product.
- av Firefox-bruker 17229038, 6 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Worked fine to begin with. then locked itself and would not open even when the desktop app was unlocked.
As another user suggested, everything worked fine after I ran the installer file under C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\nordpass-updater
- av Firefox-bruker 14488578, 6 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Love Nord Pass but this plugin is buggy as hell, it dosent always start. Some times you have to copy and paste the passwords and user names. thats if you can get it to unlock
- av Aidan Tyler, 6 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Right so first of when this addon works its alright but still lacks a compitent ability to notice when some web pages are displaying data imput points so manual imput in needed. But the reason I gave this 1 Star was the apps tendency to just not even open up then when clocked on still nothing even after loggin in It still either gets stuck on the loading screen, is compleatly non responsive or tells me to open and log into nord pass when its already open and logged in. The only solution to this is a restart of my computer (This problem has been an issue for a while and mentioned multiploe times in these reviews)
- av Firefox-bruker 16947783, 6 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5It starts when it wants to. If this is how this works then I have to wonder just how well their VPN actually works.
- av Firefox-bruker 17172217, 6 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Weeks have gone by and product still not auto loading my user ids and passwords. Numerous contact with tech support, to no avail. About to cancel product and buy OnePass.
- av Giorgiolino, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5It did work for a few hours, but now there is a little lock on the nordpass icon right of the adress tab. And it won't work, whatever I try. This app sucks
- av OBeKo, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Please, for he love of life, fix this extension. I'm very happy with NordPass in general, however the extension is unreliable at best. Worked fine for a few hours, now it doesn't detect when the NordPass Password Manager is running and just won't work. Absolutely useless in this state. Apparently I'm not alone with this issue either....
- av Firefox-bruker 16328001, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Worked for a day, however, now is stuck with a lock symbol, even with the app open/unlocked in desktop. Also FAR to pushy to buy premium every second (massive turn off), just let me try your service as is, if it works as advertised then I will buy it, if it doesn't (like now) then i'll bin you off.
- av Fender, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5It worked for a day and now it shows a locked symbol even when the app is open and logged in. Sent an email to Nord but no reply.
*** UPDATE *** I ran C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\nordpass-updater
No data was lost and problem fixed in my case
- av Firefox-bruker 14492050, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Last update broke the link between extension & desktop app.
Also the desktop app doesn't use the proper device them (dark), and when set to dark doesn't remember the setting, and it prompts the "What's new" pop-up on each start-up, as if it didn't remember anything that happens.
"What's new" well at least I can answer that: It doesn't work anymore.
- av Firefox-bruker 17161057, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Desktop app is great and perfect. The Firefox extension is abysmal. I've experienced almost all of the other 1 star ratings. The extension consistently (8 out of 10) fails to unlock when Firefox is started (even with the desktop app already running). Repeated clicks on the extension icon eventually yield "something went wrong, click restart the app". Sometimes the restart works and sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time I have to keep switching back to the desktop app to copy and paste user names and passwords. BTW Nordpass has not implemented a right click menu for copy/paste in the notes section and elsewhere; have to resort to CTRL-C and CTRL-V.
I have had a paid premium account for about a year. During that time there have been extensive communications with Nordpass's support group. It is pretty much always the same: "Uninstall, reinstall, send us the logs and we will let you know if we figure it out."
The problems persist. Shame, but it apparently isn't ready for prime time. If all you want is a desktop app, then this is a great product. If you want a Firefox extension, read all of the negative reviews and save your money and time.
- av RV, 7 måneder sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Dear Nordpass Support team
I'm experiencing consistent problems with your Nordpass Password Manager extension on Firefox. Basically every problem that is described in the recent reviews of this extension is also what I am experiencing. Most notably, the extension consistently stays locked in and doesn't recognize that my desktop application is open. This is insanely frustrating as I don't have an autofill option and manually have to copy over all of my login information for every single website.
I have paid for a two years subscription that started on March 5, 2021. If you do not fix this issue as soon as possible, I'm expecting a refund for the second year period. I know that this does not fall under your 30-day money-back guarantee, and I sincerely do not care. I have the legal right for such a refund when your product is broken, and if you cannot fulfill this request, I will take public actions through my national legal Consumers Association. There is enough evidence and support to find in the public reviews of your software.
Please take this complaint very seriously, and thus do not propose temporary and unsatisfying solutions such as reinstalling the software or extension that I already have tried. I sincerely expect you to quickly find a solution on your end.
Many thanks in advance.