- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Stephen, 2 måneder sidenNot the best, according to my point of view, but thank you for trying - it's interesting.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 12148057, 8 måneder sidenVery pretty but I have to toggle it each time I start the browser in order for it to animate
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av paulceaston, ett år sidenWould be almost perfect, except for one glaring issues that had caused me to switch to a different theme. There is insufficient contrast between the active tab and other tabs. If you have many tabs open it is difficult to determine which is the active tab to close it. This causes enough friction in working in Firefox that it became a regular annoyance. For me it is a basic requirement that the active tab should be clearly indicated in the tab bar. This otherwise excellent theme fails in this regard.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Diya, 2 år sidenGood, but really needs contrast on the selected tab background, I can't tell which tab is opened
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 16599519, 2 år sidenLooks ok but the animation isn't very wide, so it's repeated 4 times across my screen when maximized.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15227619, 2 år sidenOn Linux, for some reason this theme makes all videos stutter and scrolling extremely sluggish. Once I changed, everything went back to great.
Utviklerresponspostet 2 år sidenHey, thanks for the review. What you can do is to report a bug with more detailed info on bugzilla. This is most likely a FF on linux issue related to the gif based theme.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av L.I.T., 2 år sidenI very much like the theme. My only critique is that I don't like that I cannot see separators on the book marks bar. It just looks like an extra wide space. Fix and I'll change to 5*
EDIT: I don't see a bookmark specific component, perhaps its controlled by the "toolbar_vertical_separator"
Utviklerresponspostet 2 år sidenHello, thank you for your reply. Please, can you refer theme part code using this image: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/manifest.json/theme/themes_components_annotations.png
Edit: I released new version 1.0.2, you can check if it fixes the problem. Thank you!