- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av cpelka, 11 dager sidenWould love the ability to set a "default" container that opens with every new tab and that non-container or other containers become a right click option instead of having to select a container upon each new tab
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Vaark, en måned sidenI've spent hours accross the recent years - and only found some awful temp solutions - to prevent Youtube and Gsearch to log me in but being still able to access gmail.
And for God's sake, it's working like a dream come true!!! With the addition of some scripts in Greasemonkey, I can safely and comfortably browse Youtube again! Thank You !
...Now I only need to find a module to hide the damned "Firefox VPN" invasive commercial spread everywhere in this addon...
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Marco, 2 måneder sidenGreat add-on for browsing and keeping privacy data separate in different containers. Ability to clear cookies, history etc by container would be a great addition and worth the fifth star.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Ofi, 2 måneder sidenMakes me feel even more secure, which is why I use Firefox in the first place! Sometimes it makes things tricky though when one container will have a link/redirect to a page that you have set to another container. I combined my shopping/bank tab because I pay with Paypal whenever I can, and the redirects from checkout pages to Paypal would consistently mess up because Paypal was set to banking but I was using a shopping tab and my cart was in the shopping container.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17531565, 3 måneder sidenIt is really really good! I'd just like to get the containers to work on mobile, and to sync with less glitch for high amounts of containers (100+)
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Twentydragon, 3 måneder sidenWorks very well, until you need to temporarily disable it in order to troubleshoot a site's functionality. Disabling and re-enabling Containers causes ALL of your custom containers to be wiped, and you need to rebuild them all from scratch.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av Einar Ólafsson, 4 måneder sidenIt a nice feature to be able to contain different services. But it is missing more controls. E.g. I don't see a option to be able to remove container association for a service.
- Vurdert til 4 ut av 5av derdirk, 4 måneder sidenWorks as designed. Personally i don't use the "always open in container" feature, as i am using the same url with different logins in parallel, which would lead to a mess if I start using the feature. Keeping this limitation in mind, the tool does, what it is designed to do.