- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Cupper, 10 dager sidenSo far the extension is nice. However, I'm disappointed that I can't use it in a private browser. I pretty much only use private browsers.
Does anybody know how I can make a feature request to use this extension in a private browser?
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av feep, 2 måneder sidenWorks *somewhat* well, but gets really annoying when opening up a new tab and it asks to use an assigned container constantly. Even when pressing the 'remember my decision for this site', it still occurs. bleh
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av SagaciousB, 3 måneder sidenThe multi-account containers is a great idea that is not fully flushed out. While I love that I can separate cookies for different types of accounts, some things simply aren't thought through.
For instance, I have reddit accounts in a container, as well as in the default non-container. Every time I click a Reddit link (even *from* an open Reddit page), the plugin asks me if I'd like to open in a container. I say no, I click the box to remember this decision. IT IS NOT REMEMBERED. Ever.
Furthermore, I really want these containers to also sync to mobile, but this plugin isn't supported in mobile. So, that kind of defeats the point.
Ideally, this functionality would be integrated into Firefox natively. And, it should be smarter about opening links in the same tab/container type as the source link that you're clicking on.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17689965, 6 måneder sidenWhile the extension is incredibly useful, it has some glaring omissions.
For some inexplicable reason, once you set a container as default for a website, you can never clear that default again, at most you can change it, but if you have multiple containers for different accounts on that same website, whenever you are browsing it and want to open a link in a new tab, it will always, at the very least, prompt you to open on the "default" container, which is incredibly annoying.
Another incredibly annoying thing is that you can't truly sort your containers, they will always be on the order they were created. And whenever you reinstall Firefox, or install on a new device, and need to reinstall your extensions, including this, the containers will again, be in the same order they were created, and even if you sort them to your taste when clicking on the extension icon, in the "Open Link in New Container Tab" context menu, they will always be in the wrong order.
Please fix this, devs.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Daze, 7 måneder sidenReally useful for when you need it. But if you ever use the "Always Open This Site in..." feature, there's no intuitive way to make it open in a non-container tab. You're stuck with that shit forever. I'm so incredibly frustrated with this.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Saurav, 9 måneder sidenThe extension is useful, but a basic and very important feature is missing. I request the developers to add tab grouping. So that the grouped tab got hide within the parent tab like personal or work tab groups.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 17665837, 10 måneder siden1. No ability to separate site list by a part of URL, for example google.com vs google.com/maps.
2. Leaves a phantom open tab when using a custom new tab page extension every time you open a new tab, if your search engine website is in a container and tab behaviour is not set to "replace".
3. History is not shared between containers if tab behaviour is set to "replace". So I need to press "Reopen closed tab" if I want to go back? Not the best UX.
4. Desperately needs "create a new container for this website" feature.
5. Needs more colors and icons.
6. Firefox settings menu has a separate Container Tabs setting, which has a different set of options compared to this extension. For example it has an additional color set, which will appear as black in the extension list. Very confusing which ones are which.
7. Numerous bugs like being unable to open a page in "No container" if that website is already assigned to a container etc.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15038236, ett år sidenI use containers as a separation of work areas so that I can switch between work and entertainment so that unnecessary tabs don't distract me. Containers don't do that well!
1) I want the containers to be easier to hide. Right now the interface is complicated, there are a lot of clicks.
2) It's not clear why a hidden container drops me all the tabs in it if I add a new tab to the container. I just want to add a tab, not open 100 tabs I don't need!
3) I see the concept of containers as switching different desktops. So that they don't mix with each other unnecessarily.
4) Tabs outside of containers. There should be a setting that specifies what to do with these tabs: either hide them when any container is open, or leave them parallel to the container.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 13603996, ett år sidenI've been using this addon for a while and it has been great! The last 3 weeks it has been asking me which container I want to open Youtube each frickin' time I visit Youtube. I haven't found a solution to this, so this lead me to uninstall the addon.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 11533040, ett år sidenI just can't figure out how to always open a site without a container. "Remember my decision for this site" seems only works for containers, not no container.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av raygam, ett år sidenPlease make it work right ... This is a great idea and would work fabulously if someone finally added the ability to specify ROOT DOMAINS, like *.google.com instead of fighting with the add-on and adding each host a site uses, one by one, by hand. Even Cookie Autodelete can handle this. The last missing piece from this add-on. Could someone FINALLY make it work? ;-(
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av Firefox-bruker 15451918, ett år sidenGreat start, but few things that are broken in an annoying way. For example, "Remember my choice for this website" never works if you select the non-highlighted option (no container). Also there's no way to edit or change these defaults once you selected them if you're not a developer and you're not ready to dig in the local storage of debugging the addon view.
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av MeleMel, ett år sidenIt was working really well, I have multiple MS and AWS logins and I used this to enable multiple login sessions in different tabs. I don't know if MS have changed how the sessions are identified or an update broke it but it no longer works, I'm back to opening everything in private browsing sessions... Boo :(
- Vurdert til 3 ut av 5av gordo, ett år sidenThis COULD be really really really good, but they need to put some thought into it, and it looks like they once did but removed some of that due dilliigence in the Great Firefox Rustification, because you used to be able to reset a site's "Always open in" association by right-clicking anywhere on the site, but now, I have zero f*** clue how. And if you set a site to always open in a container, and now you have to login to a different account that logs in with Google? Well Good luck bud. Use a different browser, and just hope you don't need 2FA from a client who's in a meeting I guess.