- av Chris Hubick, 3 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Too buggy to be usable for privacy. "always open in " shows checked, but domain isn't actually associated w container. No way to have links to non-associated domains open in default container. "open link in.. " doesn't work. No easy way to associate many domains to a container.
- av Firefox-bruker 13284684, 3 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5There is nothing in particular wrong with this extension, but I automatically give 1 star to any software that asks me to rate it. Incredibly disappointed by mozilla following this dumb trend.
- av Firefox-bruker 12336358, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Very buggy and misses important features.
Firstly: If you open a page in the incorrect container there is no way to easily reopen the page in a different container.
Always opening a page in a specific container is an option that is only presented when you have already opened the page in that specific container.
Even after asigning a page to a specific container, if for example you open such a page from a different container you will be presented with an interface to pick whether you want to open in default container or the current one. There is a "do not ask again" option but it doesn't function at all. You are always asked.
There is no administration page, no settings, no nothing. The only "option" is to remember the assigned container after you have already opened the page in the container, and, like I said, that feature DOESN't work well.
Containers also break some functionality. If you have facebook in container A and want to use facebook for login on a site on container B, this will not work.
This addon had the pottential to be a great feature but it's awfully implemented.
- av Firefox-bruker 13517270, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5useless since it cannot sync accross multiple computers...
also it is not possible to define standards (eg. amazon.de --> always "shopping", etc.)
- av D.K., 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Nutzlos, da erstellte Container und automatische Regeln nicht mit über Firefox Sync abgeglichen werden. Auf jedem gerät die Container neu einzurichten ist dann auch nicht mehr einfacher, als mehrere Profile zu erstellen.
- av Firefox-bruker 14322302, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Containers causes some issues with other macOS 10.14 Mojave add-ons like Reddit Enhancement Suite. This issue was not present in High Sierra.
- av NVulcanGaming, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5I personally like Firefox and this was the one feature it was missing for me to use it. After using it for a bit it was incredibly annoying to NOT have the current container open when I use Ctrl+T to open a new tab. Every time I open a new tab instead of it being a one step process It's a five step process. This makes me think that this program wasn't tested by anyone or was coded by monkeys. It's not even an option that can be changed or modified within the settings. I really want to use Firefox but until they change this I have to continue to use Chrome.
- av Firefox-bruker 14295622, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5LA ODIO, ES NECESARIO CREAR PERFILES DE USUARIOS DIFERENTES; NO UN SIMULACRO DE PERFILES TOTALMENTE INUTILES A LA HORA DE PODER SEPARAR LAS VENTANAS Y NO CORRER EL RIESGO DE QUE OTRO USUARIO POR CERRAR SUS PESTAÑAS CIERRE LAS DE EL USUARIO PRINCIPAL
- av Jerry, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Yet more distracting screen clutter. This add-on is as bad as all the unwanted advertising that most of us banish with the excellent choice of Adblockers offered by Firefox. I know exactly why I'm visiting regular websites, whether it's for shopping, banking or other purposes. What is the point of this?
- av Firefox-bruker 14123653, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5After reading a couple of Firefox Multi-Account Containers instructions on on how to use, which I gave a positive Yes if it was helpful, I find I cannot get any website to open in a container. I've use nightly for 5 - 6 months?? I update Nightly almost daily. Gave Firefox testteam permission to install test automatically. Only thing I ever got was the original test version of containers. So installed the production version today. Do not find any right or left mouse button click to provide any accept to open a tab or a new tab in a container. Hold does not work. Spent last 45 minutes with no success. Moving on may attempt again or remove nightly, install production version with containers and see if that works.
- av Firefox-bruker 14041714, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Зачем убрали группировку вкладок и сделали такой непрактичный плагин? Им же невозможно пользоваться потому что у него совершенно нет юзабилити.
- av Tip, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5The main idea is good when I want to logg in for more than one acount on the same site, but...
when I load a site in a container, the first cookie for that site will also remind outside that container. So if I use a cookie autodelete add-on and quit the loaded site in a container, that cookie will still remind in Firefox. Then I have to delete the cookie manually to get rid of it, and THAT IS A VERY VERY BAD IDEA!
For me it's better to load a news site in an ordinary tab so the cookies can be deleted automaticly at a choosen timelaps, and thus preventing cross-links towards that cookie.
- av Firefox-bruker 13967575, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5Almost useless as a privacy feature since it does not work in private mode - and doesn't even warn you about it. Clearly, getting container isolation while having web history recorded on your harddrive is a very bad privacy trade.
- av Firefox-bruker 13961973, 4 år sidenVurdert til 1 ut av 5they changed it so that facebook automatically opens up in a designated facebook container & i can no longer use the addon to be logged into two facebook accounts. it seems there's no way to bypass this